Chapter 22

YOUR POV

My head hurts my legs are numb and I'm gonna throw up.

I quickly went to the bathroom and was throwing up.

*CLICK*

I turned on the faucet and the water flows I then wash my face up.

"I look like a monster.."

*SIGH*

"I should thank Andriel..And going to explain when I went at the dining room.."

'I can't remember too much last night all I can remember is Andriel and I went to the convenience store and I drank..'

"Ugh..Time to recover my hang over.."

I turned on the shower and after I changed my pyjama into long (f/c) sleeve and a blue pants pairing white rubber shoes.

"Good morning.."I greeted them while looking down and sat next to Jungkook.

"When you greet you should look up not look down."Kimberly said.

"I'm sorry..I'm kind of embarrass to all of you last night."I said.

"That's fine..Just explain it if you're ready."Andriel said and I nod.

"Why did you went out with Andriel last night."Jungkook said.

"Well..I've just wanted someone to hear me out."I said.

"And why didn't you tell me instead of Andriel and i'm your boyfriend."He said.

"I'm really sorry.."I said and he sighted.

"Don't do it next time."He said and I nod.

"Well..I think it's settled."Kimberly said.

"And..Andriel..Thank you for hearing me and helping me out."I said and he nods.

"No problem."He said.

And we continue to eat in silence..

But...

"I just thought about it last night..And..I wanted to tell you all of this."Andriel spoke.

"I wanted to postpone the weeding for now and I'll think again when do I wanted to continue it."

*CHOKE*

"Here water."Jungkook said and I take it from him.

"Thank you."I said and Jungkook nods.

"H-Hun?!..You're going to postpone the wedding?"Kimberly said and Andriel nod.

"But why?"I asked and the both of them look at me.

"I mean..Tomorrow suppose will be the wedding and you're going to postpone it?"I said.

"But the photographer are coming today to sent our photos."Kimberly said.

"I already told them just to deliver it and I already paid them and the others I already told the others and make an excuse and they understand it."Andriel said.

"So..It means (Y/n) and I went back to Korea."Jungkook said.

"No."Andriel and Kimberly said without hesitation.

"Uh..Why?..I mean the both of us had some business to take care back in Korea."I said.

"The both of you are very important in the wedding and you shouldn't go anyway without me setting the time and date back again."He said and Kimberly nods.