Dwayne imagine

Figured I'd get back into writing these.

You'd been here before. The lights, the sounds of men in leather jackets jauntily laughing about something their leader said, the beer. It all came back to you. The memories were fresh in your mind.
It was a dark night, pitch black, no clouds. You were walking home from the boardwalk after a night out with friends who had left you to go hookup in the back alleys. The Wreck was the only bar open at that time of night, a home for the Lost.
You were definitely losing your faith in finding a safe way home. Your anxiety was being driven up the wall as you continuously got trapped between men and women with crude eyes.
You made your way up to the bar and leaned on it, eyes searching the room. You recognized a set of familiar orbs, a chocolate brown melting the black. 'There's no way he survived the crash', you thought.
But you approached him and his group of friends after ordering a coke. It was him! It was Dwayne, your childhood best friend. He was very much alive and kicking.

"I can't believe it. You're...here." You mumble.

Dwayne turns around and smiles. "Y/N."

"Hi." You give him a hug. "I thought you were dead."

"I thought you had died after the attack." He pulls her back in.

"What attack?"

"The bear attack." His eyes swirl as your face goes blank. "Which you clearly don't remember."

"Sorry, no."

"No worries. I'm just so happy you're alright and here. This is David and Marko."

"Nice to meet you."

"Want to get out of here?"

You didn't exactly trust him. He seemed way different from the last time you saw him. But you figured it was him trying to save you.

"Sure." You say.