Panic Attack - Marko Imagine

"Deep breaths, Marko." You say, pressing your warm palm on the ice-cold boy's chest. Since his brother almost died, he had been having countless panic attacks daily and you hated seeing him this way. 

"One, two, three, four, breathe in." You tell him. "One, two, three, four, breathe out." He lets out his breath. 

You repeat the process another four times before finally calming down. 

"Hmm..." He hums. 

"Here, lay down." You put a pillow between your crossed legs, letting him rest his head in your lap.

"Thank you." He says, giving you a sad smile.

You smile back. "Rest." You play with his hair.

"I mean it." He says quietly.

"I know."

~W~
"Are you awake?" Marko asks quietly, looking over at you on the other side of the bed.

"Yes."

"Can't sleep?"

"Nope." You shake your head.

"I can't either." He chuckles.

You laugh. "I figured."

"Can I ask you something?" He asks, sitting in a cross-legged position.

"Of course."

"I just need you to promise me, that even if you say no, I don't want you to act weird around me."

You raise an eyebrow. "I promise."

He plays with his fingers before replying. "Y/N, it has come to the point where I need you to literally survive." He laughs. "I need you in my life and I honestly do not know what I'd do if you left me." He sighs. "I love you, Y/N. As more than a friend."

Unsure what to say you just smile. 

"Y/N?" He says with an unsure tone. 

You reach over and place your lips on his. "I love you too."