Sam Smut

Sam had made the silliest decision yet and invited you over to spend the night, despite his brother's wishes. Lucy was out for the evening, Michael was out with the Boys and their grandfather was a complete hermit so he wouldn't suspect anything, or so you thought.

You two were just making out on the couch and you squirmed around in his lap until something of his prodded your thigh. He pauses just to see how you react and blushes. "Sorry. I can't control myself sometimes."

You were at least a year older than the boy, so this wasn't anything new, but you didn't want to hurt his feelings so you dropped an experienced hand down his chest and into his pants, only for him to suddenly jerk in your hand. You wanted to go down on him, but figured maybe crossing the line wasn't the right thing as of now. "Y/N," he moaned into your lips as your hand jerked him off until he came, coating your fingers in his cum, but you didn't care. "Sorry."

"We can go further," you bite his earlobe. "But it may be better if we move upstairs." You eye the condom packet laying on the table. His grandfather may have some ideas about you two.

-W-

You bounce on his member until your walls tighten and he cums for the second time that day. You roll onto your side and close your eyes with him still inside you. "Shit, Sammy." You curse as he pounds into you from behind, ready for round three. "I love you."