Eye Of The Tiger

Supernatural X Lost Boys (Edgar) X Reader

Since the first attack occurred, Y/N and Edgar were immediately on the case, posing as the FBI complete with fake IDs and uniforms.
And you two weren't the only ones searching for the creature. The infamous Winchester brothers flashed their IDs at the sheriff and she waived them out to regroup with you two.

"Guess we shouldn't have been too surprised to find you on the case." Sam says to you. "How's it going, sis?"

"Swimmingly," you smile. "Edgar and I exterminated a nest of vampires in Santa Carla. I figured we'd give this one a whirl." You lean into your boyfriend.

"Take care of our sister, Eddie." Dean slaps his shoulder. "She's family, so now that makes you family too."

"So where do we start?" You poke Sam. "I've got a few theories on what killed those girls."

"Let's head to the bunker and talk it out over a few beers." Sam says. "Unless you two want to just walk to the bar."

"Bar." You nod your head at the one down the street. "Might be easier to gather intel."

"Good thinking, Y/N." Edgar kisses your forehead.

"You two check out the bar. Meet us at the bunker when you're done." Dean orders.

"Alright, Dean-O." You chuckle, shirking your FBI jacket off and shutting in the backseat of Baby. "Good enough for a skimpy bar?"

Sam gives a disapproving look, but Dean smiles. "You'll definitely get answers out of them."

"Excellent." You rub your hands together.