Requested Sam Imagine

"You can do this, Y/N." You mumbled to yourself before raising your hand to the front door with a shaky feeling. It opened with Sam in the doorway, a Cheshire Cat smirk on his face, much like the one your brother always gave to newcomers. "Oh, h-hi."

"Come on in." Sam shuts it behind you and blushes, accidentally checking you out. "The blankets are all set up in the movie room."

You hadn't really ever gotten the chance to do things that gave you joy. It's mostly been just you, your brother and now, Sam, but he didn't enter your life until you actually moved back to Santa Carla with your grandparents.

"Th-thank you....for everything." You stutter out. "I've never been to a sleepover before."

"You haven't?!" Sam shouts. "How?"

"My grandparents were really careful about who came to the house since we have really rare antiques." You easily lie, although half of it was true.

"Well then. You're gonna have a blast tonight." Sam throws his arms around you. 

~W~

Popcorn scattered across the floor as the dark green bowl rolled. The sodas lightly fizzed. 

The blanket covering you slowly slipped away as Sam ran his hands along your body, causing shivers to run up and down your spine. 

Your shirt hit the floor beside Sam's and you crossed your arms over your chest. "Sorry."

"Nothing to be sorry about." He hugs you. "We don't have to go all the way today."

"N-no, it's fine." You stumble over your words.

He kisses your neck and sucks on the skin, earning a light moan from you. "I can just spend tonight pleasuring you."

"Mhm."