Paul X Reader

Paul gives you the stink eye from across the room and you flip him off.

Marko hated being the man in the middle, but he didn't mind being the messenger for you. He also despised what Paul did to you.

"What is Paul saying?" You cross your arms. "I heard my name."

"He doesn't understand why you cheated on him." Marko mumbles, keeping his voice low. "But he also cheated on you."

"I heard that!" Paul growls.

"Fuck off, Paul!" You storm away from your boyfriend and suddenly you're being held against his bedroom door by your throat. It turned you on and also shortened your breath, but you didn't need to breathe. "Stop."

"I don't think you want me to stop, Y/N." Paul said in a seductive manner, trailing his free hand into the waistband of your panties. "I think you want me to take my anger out on you." He bites into your skin and still you try to fight against him. "You want me to tie you up, throw you against this wall and fuck you until you can't walk."

You didn't want to say yes, but Marko was needing an answer so the sexual tension would disappear. "I can't stand this. I'll be back with dinner in an hour." Marko departs and rolls his eyes. "Don't do anything I wouldn't."

"No promises." Paul chucks a pigeon at him and takes his fingers deep into you, pumping them until your eyes roll back in your head. And he removes them, covered in your juices. "We'll continue this later."

"Why?" Then you hear the Boys with their humans. "Oh, I see." You smirk.