Dwayne X Reader

You're standing in front of the pantry in your kitchen trying to reach a box of cereal on the top shelf.

"Dwayne, could you grab it? I can't reach it."

Laughing, Dwayne walks over to you.

"What would you do without me?"

"Probably buy a ladder, but I prefer keeping you around." You wink at him. 

You've had a thing for the taller Lost Boy since he and the boys saved you from a rival pack two years ago. But you've never dreamed about making your feelings known. You flirt, but it's all for fun. He and the Boys look at you like the little sister they never had. 

He reaches up to the top shelf, revealing the V of his muscular torso and you think to yourself, oh god, I want to lick it.

"What?" Dwayne looks down at you confused.

"What?!" You say, panicking as heat floods your face.

"Oh look, we're out of beer." David leads the other three out of the house, tossing a wink in your direction. 

He grabs his keys before dashing out of the room. 

Without a word, you turn and run for your room. Dwayne jogs after you, reaching you before you can barge through the doorway, and catches your arm. You keep your head down, examining the bunker floor as your embarrassment reaches its peak. 

"Y/N, look at me." Dwayne says, curling his finger under your chin and tilts your face up. 

"Dwayne, just leave me alone." You say, trying to brush past him and into your room. 

He stays planted in front of you. 

"Y/N?"

"What, Dwayne? I'm extremely embarrassed. I know you aren't into me like that, it's fine. Just let me go to my room and we can forget all about this."

"Shut up, Y/N." Dwayne brushes your hair away from your face.

His milk-brown eyes lock onto yours as his face inches closer. You close your eyes the moment you feel his lips, your whole body thrumming. The kiss is soft and tentative as you explore each other. He pulls back, searching your face, and your heart flutters as his smile spreads, dimpling his cheeks. His mouth is on yours again, more urgently this time, your lips part and your tongues dance. He pushes you into your room, slamming the door behind you and walking into the bed. You run your fingers up his neck and through his soft hair as you fall back. His deft hands slip under the hem of your shirt so you arch your back, allowing him to lift it over your head before he pulls off his own. He slides his large palm up your stomach, stopping at your bra, tugging it down and exposing your breast. He swirls his tongue around your hardening bud, sucking it into his mouth and giving it a little nip. You run your hands down his perfectly chiseled chest, gently pinching his nipple as a growl escapes his lips. You lift off the bed and lower your head to his torso, licking the cut line at his hip. You trace a line of wet kisses back up to his chest before swirling one of his nipples with your tongue and capturing it between your teeth. Dwayne grabs the back of your head, winding his fingers into your hair and pulling you into him with a moan. You suck and bite the tip, then he's tugging your head back and capturing your lips with his. 

He fingers the waistband of your pants before yanking them down, your panties going along with them as he settles himself between your thighs. Tracing your folds with his long finger, he spreads your slickness, drawing up to your clit and circling it slowly at first then moving faster. He slides back down, pushing into your wanting core, the pad of his finger brushing over your walls. He adds another finger, plunging faster and scissoring them, making you moan. His thumb continues circling as he increases the pleasure and soon your walls are fluttering. Suddenly his tongue is flicking your sensitive bundle and you're over the edge. 

"Oh god, Dwayne!" You cry out, squeezing your legs around him as you tug his hair. 

Dwayne works you through your orgasm, planting kisses on your hips as he slides his fingers out. You sit up on your elbows, watching his quickly drop his pants and boxers, his cock springing free. You're suddenly unsure that you'll be able to handle him. Dwayne sees the worry on your face and crawls over you, pulling you into a fervent kiss.

"We'll take it slow." He whispers into your ear.

"Okay." You pause. "Maybe if I can't see it..."

Catching your meaning, Dwayne leans back and grabs your thighs, flipping you onto your stomach. He pulls your hips up and back to meet his, rubbing his hand over your lower back. Sliding his cock side-to-side, wetting it with your slickness, he pushes through your folds. He takes his time, as promised, going slowly, entering you inch by inch, and allowing you to stretch around him as he bottoms out with a groan. He gives you a moment, squeezing your ass as he leisurely slides out and pushes back in, as a sound you've never made drops from your lips. He moves unhurriedly, giving you time to adjust to the feel of him. As soon as you acclimate to his size, pleasure consumes you. A string of moans and curses falls rapidly from your mouth as his cock drags over your walls, spurring him on. His large hands grip your ass as he quickens his pace, skin slapping each time his hips connect with your ass. His cock rubs over you sensitive mouth as he pounds into you, his cock exquisitely filling you every time. The coil in your stomach is so tight, you know it will snap at any moment. As if reading your mind, Dwayne reaches down with one long finger, pressing down on your swollen bud and you come so hard, you scream out.

"Oh god, Dwayne!" 

Dwayne's hips buck as you clench around him, and after a few more thrusts, he's wrapped his arms around your waist and biting your shoulder as he comes deep inside you. You fall to the bed as he rolls to the side. You lie facing each other as you come down and your breathing slows. 

"Well, this wasn't how I was expecting the day to go."  You and him chuckle at your comment. 

Dwayne pulls you close to him so that your foreheads are touching, him kissing you gently. 

"I'm glad it did." He whispers.