Edgar X Reader

You wake to Edgar snoring lightly in your ear. 

He's sound asleep behind you, his strong arm is draped over your side and his breathing tickles as it sweeps over your hair. You remain in contented silence replaying the events of last night over in your mind. 

After living with the Frogs for over a year, you finally made your feelings for Edgar known. 

You were snuggled together watching a movie. You were terrified, but you knew you'd regret not telling him how you truly felt. After a deep breath, you steeled yourself and took a risk. The surprise and happiness on his face after the words spilled out of mouth will be forever etched in his brain. You spent the rest of the night in his arms and now you're in his bed.

You nuzzle closer to him and realize you're both still naked from the before. You wiggled a little, waking Edgar, who wraps his arms around you. His scruffy face scratches your skin as he nuzzles into your neck. 

"Morning, sweetheart." He whispers into your ear.

"Morning, Edgar."

"I still can't believe you're in my bed." He says, trailing a line of kisses down your neck. 

Your heart swells with joy. You can't believe you're in bed with the man you've loved for the better part of a year. 

You reach behind you, feathering his torso and thighs with your fingers and, catching your intentions, Edgar slides his hands up your thighs as you stroke his growing erection. It bumps against the globes of your ass so you arch your back, moving closer before guiding him. He moans into your ear, pushing through your folds into your wet, wanting core. Once he's fully sheathed, he pauses, giving you a moment to adjust to his length. 

"I dreamed about being here all night." He growls, his lips ghosting the shell of your ear.

Still sore from last night, you moan as his cock drags deliciously over your sensitive walls before plunging back in. He keeps a slow rhythm, sliding in and slamming back out, taking his time relishing in the feeling of you until your walls start to flutter. He drops kisses along your neck and shoulder, sending shivers down your spine. Reaching back, you wrap your hand around Edgar's neck as he takes control, pulling your leg up and moving more urgently. His hand traces up your side, leaving ripples of pleasure in its wake before finding your breast. He gently cups it, rolling your nipple between his fingers while sucking the lobe of your ear. A quiver races to your core like a bolt of lightning and you cry out his name. Edgar's hand slips between your thighs, finding the sensitive bundle, circling it with his finger. The moans falling from your mouth come more rapidly as he pushes you closer and closer to the edge. His pace grows harder and faster as he grips your hips, tilting so he's hitting you in just the right spot until you come, clenching around his cock. 

"Oh, Edgar!"

Edgar pulls out, turning you onto your back before filling you up once more. He captures your lips with his as he chases his own release. His kisses turn to nips and his thrusts become more erratic before he comes deep inside with one final thrust. 

"I could get used to mornings like this."

He laughs low in his throat and it echoes in your ear, vibrating through you. 

"Me too."