The Antidote

The Boys X OC's Gang

OC ~ Madison "Moon" gang leader

Moon, or Madison as she's known by her family, prowled along the desert boardwalk, on the hunt for some excitement. Her crew stalked behind her with the gang symbol on their jackets clearly showing they weren't to be messed with and Moon was no exception. All those who battled her ended with their guts splayed around their territory. Her bloodlust just never ceased and it grew within her. "Hold up, ladies. Here comes trouble." She smirks at the approaching enemy. "And he's got friends."

The Surf Nazi leader squares his shoulders and faces off against her. "You don't belong here." He sneers. "Get out, or my men will kill you."

"Here that, ladies? He'll kill us." Moon laughs in his face. "You want a fight, buddy? You've got one."

"Not with them." He narrows his eyes. "Just you."

"You sure you want to challenge the Queen?" She snarls. "Loser has their throat slit."

"Prepare to face Lucifer, woman!" He slams a fist into her jaw. "I can't wait to see your face when I beat you."

"Oh, but you won't be doing that." She rams him into the ground and bites him, tearing away the flesh that protected various arteries in his neck. "You made a grave mistake challenging the Queen of the night." She buries him and his pathetic army beneath the sand. They would be back, but not for awhile.

-W-

Moon leads her crew toward the channel of caves not far from the boardwalk and struts in with zero fear to find a band of misfit vampires. They growl at her girls and she leaves the leader paralyzed with a simple kiss.

"What the hell did you do to David, bitch?" The other three male vampires point their fingers at her.

"There's a lot about this world you four have yet to notice." She mumbles. "Now, about your leader, he'll be fine in a few hours. This is my gang, The Pretty Poisons and we wreak havoc everywhere we go."

"I told David we shouldn't have killed that girl." Marko sighs. "Max warned they'd come after us."

"Margo was a traitor. She deserved to die," Moon smiles. "Anyways, everyone calls me either Moon or Madison. And I have a proposition to discuss with you."

"Sounds juicy, tell us more." Dwayne says.

"The Elders are awakening and all the vampire gangs want them dead. I figured we could band together."

"Suspicious, but let's try it." Paul smiles, shaking her hand.