You Shouldn't Mess With Me

She walked away from the fight with a bloody nose and a black eye. 

They had entered her territory thinking everything could go smoothly and her plot of land could be stolen with an ounce of sweet talking. 

But she'd shown her true self, something her family had valued the most and now she knew they would come for her. She knew she should've kept her secret under wraps, but living on a daily meal just wasn't enough. She hid the bodies and kept her hands clean, but kept their insides in little glass jars with their criminal mugshot numbers labeled so when the cops found them, they could match each jar to the men. 

She had warned them that it wouldn't go down as easily as they imagined it would. Nothing ever came that easy to her, but fighting did. 

The gruesome scene was like that out of a horror movie. The apartment blew up in flames and the frantic crying of the men she left alive could be heard from inside. 

"Freeze!" Cop cars surrounded her on all sides, officers with their pistols aimed right for her. 

"Sorry, boys. I'm not done yet."

"You're coming with us." Four men pinned her down against a hood and handcuffed her hands together. "You'll be done pretty soon. And you will realize the world isn't about to let you live this down that easily."

She was shoved mercilessly into a cop car. And they took her to the police station where they locked her in a cell without questioning. The other prisoners grinned maliciously at her, but they soon died as they realized who she was. "Hey, boys." She swung her hips in their face as if to wipe their minds of all their sane thoughts. "You want to get out of here?" They nod. "I have an idea, but I'll need your help."

"Anything for you, Miss." One of them pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Good." She shoved her lips on his, surprising the older teenager. "You'll be my servant."

"Of course, Y/N." He responded like a robot, his iris filling to the brim with a black liquid. "What would you like me to do first?"

"Find all your men and help me distract these officers." She tsks. "I hear they like male strippers." She teases, winking at the other men in the iron-barred cell. 

~W~

The men danced and crawled up the officers who were now distracted as she and her new friend escaped the station. 

"What now?" Women surrounded her.

"Hold on." She grabbed the teenager and zapped into the time-space, traveling back to Santa Carla, California 1987, a time where she didn't even exist. 

"Who are you?" He asked, holding his stomach before losing it on the Boardwalk.

"Y/N. You can say I'm kind of a mix of Dr. Strange. Harley Quinn and one of those fictional bad guys in your comic books."

"Who are you, really?" He probed.

"Don't ask questions. You'll attract unwanted attention and that's not what I need right now."

"Please! Answer my simple question. Where are we?" He asked.

"Santa Carla. 1987."

He fainted and she set him on a bench. 

"Look what we have here, boys." A coy smile appeared on a stranger's lips as the words left their mouth. "You lost, sweetheart?" His hand cupped her cheek.

"Nope." She snapped.

"Feisty. I like it."

"Get. Away. From. Me." She said, advancing toward them in a predatory way. 

"You know, I think I changed my mind." He backtracked.

"Actually, I want to talk to you." She held her hand out. "Hi, I'm Y/N. I time-travel and murder criminals."

The four boys were taken aback at her words. They weren't expecting someone so feminine to be someone who killed for sport.

The taller blonde with curled pubes approached her and a lightning bolt appeared in her palm, gravitating toward him. She widened her eyes and launched herself at him. "Uh, hi. I'm Paul." He shook her hand just before she could get her mouth on his and she regained her composure. "These are my brothers. David, Dwayne and Marko."

"Well, Paul. Nice to meet you." She sheepishly looked away but he grabbed her chin, forcing her to look right at him. She cleared her throat and grabbed his wrist, feeling the same sparks she did. "I think I have a few questions."

"Me too. But I want to kiss you first."

"Then kiss me." You taunted, not expecting him to be so bold and forward.