Edgar Imagine

You weren't expecting the Edgar Frog to be so chivalrous. You'd heard of him through your father and you thought it was time to introduce yourself instead of lurk in the shadows, watching over him from dusk till dawn.

Edgar thought at first he was being pranked by Alan, or one of the Boys with their mind games, but once he pulled your trunk open, his mouth immediately reformed his words. Apparently he'd heard of you too, just in the news about you rescuing a woman from 'said animal attack' when he knew it was a vamp.

"So, uhh, how long have you been hunting?" Edgar scratches the back of his head sheepishly as he looks over your gorgeous blue eyes.

You could easily sense the nervousness in his tone and body language. "My family are a bunch of retired hunters, so I kind of got the hand-me-downs. But they work fine." You reply, toying with the blade in your pocket.

"What exactly are you hunting this time?" He asks. "Vampire? Werewolf? Wendigo?"

"Look, Mr. Frog, I came here to save people and hunt things that go bump in the night."

"Can I ask you one more question?" Edgar taps your shoulder to slow down.

"Just don't be annoying." You growl as if he were your sibling. "I don't need attention drawn to me."

"Do you like me?" He asks, hinting at things. "More than friends, I mean."

You sighed and thought about it. Humans usually weren't your type, but you'd take whatever you could get, so you faked a blush. "Y-yes, I do like you."

"I didn't mean to come off as forward, Y/N. You're just so beautiful, caring and a million amazing names."

"Thank you, Eddie." You smiled, pulling him up to your height at least three inches up to your mouth. "I'm glad I'm here."