Obsession

Dwayne X reader

The tall, dark and handsome vampire could never keep his eyes off you. You were truly beautiful in his eyes and his favorite hair braider. And he wanted to tell you everything, but you always referred to him as a brother. Although there were a few moments he treated you as more than that, but you didn't want to ruin what you had.

You kept your eyes downcast as the Boys brought in their dinner who was rightfully terrified until he saw you, thinking there was hope, but you knew his fate and it kind-of disgusted you, but the Boys had to feed. He wore the symbol of the Surf Nazis and sneered at David.
"Y/N, the bottle." David motions toward you.

You give him an expression that he doesn't like, but grab the blood and hand it to him anyway. "It's probably not your taste." You smirk at David before taking a swig and feeling the burn. "But who knows. After all, the Nazis are literal wildcards." And you toss the bottle to David who glares at you.

"Y/N, come here." Dwayne beckons you under his wing and guides you away from the meal. "What were you thinking?" His brows furrowed and his chocolate brown eyes became black.

"I feel ignored. And you either hate me or I'm just a sibling in the way." You huffm walking away.

"Y/N, I swear...-" he slams his fist into the wall. "I love you...more than you being like a sister to me. I've tried to tell you, but David always says it's the wrong time."

You stumble, the world spinning around you. Was this how it felt when all those meals felt during the Turning?
"I hate myself sometimes." You collapse and crumble, but arms cradle you and lay you down on a mattress. "What's happening?"

"The blood from the bottle is speeding up your transformation. Meaning if you don't get blood within the next hour, you will die." Dwayne explains.

"I shouldn't have done what I did." You cry."I just don't want to die." From cancer, as you wanted to finish.

"Y/N, I appreciate your efforts in trying to soothe my fear for you, but you need to feed." He yanks his jacket off and lays it under your head. You watch as he rakes a nail across his shoulder, drawing open his skin and guiding himself down to you. "Just drink and the pain will vanish." He spoke the last bit with a sharp growl as you bit him, lapping at the blood that came from the wound. You pull away with a sigh. "Better?"

"For now." You wipe the excess blood on your sleeve and leave a sweet kiss on his lips. "Sorry." You apologize, exiting his personal space with a smile.

Dwayne pulls you back into his room and peppers kisses your cheek, lips and throat, drawing a breathy moan from you. "I love you. And I can't wait to spend eternity with you."