Someone To You

This was requested.
Dwayne X OC (Luci)
1987

OC wants to cliff dive, but Dwayne gets worried and freaks out, thinking he'll lose his crazy soulmate to her best friend's antics.

The Ritz

Luci stuffed a towel and her bathing suit into her serape-patterned hunting bag.
She didn't want Dwayne knowing where she was going. He got so overprotective to the point where she'd scream and threaten to stake him. But it was all a moot point since he could easily rise again because of her bad aim.

She looks at the mirror and notices the door wide open. She remembered to kick it closed.
"Shit." She huffs. "Why can't I ever be my own person?" She asks herself.

Luci turns back around and finds her belongings strewed along the bedspread.

"Where do you think you're going?" Dwayne stands flush against her backside, leaving zero space for comments.

"D, I told you last night. Aren't you supposed to be out hunting with the Boys?" She arches back to gaze into his chocolate orbs.

"Don't make me repeat myself, Luci." He warns.

"I'm going cliff diving." Luci zips up her bag and holds it captive behind her.

"At night?" He asks.

"Well, duh. More of an adrenaline rush that way."

"You are not going." He blocks her exit and bares his fangs. "You'll kill yourself, you idiot girl!"

"I have night vision, vamp."

"You're still not going." He acts as the pants of the relationship.

"Dwayne, I swear. Get out of my way or else." Luci threatens.

"Whatcha gonna do about it, midget?" His large frame blocks the doorway.

"No sex for two months."

Dwayne's jaw drops to the floor completely surprised at your audacity. "I'm not moving."

"Make that five."

"No." He refuses to budge.

"I will make it seven."

"Fine, you can go." He caves. "But take Paul with you."

"No, not that pothead." Luci complains.

"Then your friend will have to wait all night."

"Ugh, whatever." She throws the bag over her shoulder and enters the foyer. "Paul, you're coming with me."

Paul smacks the top of his head against the fountain as he stands up with a cigarette in his mouth.
"Huh? Going where?"

"Cliff diving. She needs a babysitter."

"Hey D, yo girl can look after herself." Paul tosses him a joint. "Loosen up, pal."

Dwayne marches over to Paul with a fuming attitude and snatched him forward by the collar of his wife beater.

"Listen here, delinquent." He flares at him eye to eye. "Take her out and bring her back in one piece or I'll tell David you got that human chick pregnant."

"You swore..."

"Don't try me."

There will be a part 2!