Part 2

Here is the second part to the last imagine

It's a little past nightfall and David is sitting on his throne, giving Moon his coldest expression. He wasn't expecting a coven of girls to knock him out and infiltrate his boys.

"So you want to murder the Elders? And you think we hate them?"

Moon looks from David to Marko. "Wouldn't you despise them if they planned to take out your species because of something a single human did?" David rolls his eyes. "Exactly my point."

"How do you suppose we take them out?" Dwayne steps in. "I mean, they're the oldest living creatures. Don't you think that someone has already attempted taking them out?"

"It would be stupid doing it solo." Moon nabs David's cigarette from him and stamps it out. "But we know you've got a few frenemies in town who have hunting weapons that would be deadly enough."

"You can't be serious, Moon." Paul huffs. "The Frogs?"

"They may be amateur hunters, but their weapons, if used together, would take out an elder of your breed." Moon tosses David a pair of keys. "You four in?"

"Hell yeah!" Dwayne cheers, following her gang out into the real world. "Let's ride, ladies!"

Some of her members shift into wolves and foxes, while the rest of them climb on behind a Lost Boy or fly.
Moon spreads her wings and takes off toward the boardwalk, arriving minutes before the Boys show you and tucks her wings back in.

"If we walk in there like this, the Frogs will assume it's a trap. Allow me," she pushes into the comic shop and lets her talons slide through the skin. "Hello, boys. I have a favor to ask."

The Frogs gather their crosses and point them toward her. Moon smiles. "What do you want?" The oldest one sprays holy water at her. "We know what you are."

"We need to borrow a few weapons." Her eyes rake over what they're hiding. "Ever killed an Elder?" They shake their heads. "Today's your lucky day then."

-W-

The house was silent despite the wind around the parameter. Her job was to flush him out. Then the Boys would take care of him.
According to Paul, Max was an asshole who only cared about creating an army, but none of them were having it, especially David.

Moon crept across the bridge and eyed the hound from hell, Thorn, sleeping quietly at the foot of the door. The dog started growling and she plunged one of her talons into its carotid artery. "I'm sorry." She tossed the corpse over the side before creeping inside and walking into the Elder's room which consisted of his coffin and a dresser. "You're coming with me, Max." You knock the guy out and drag him outside where David pours a gallon of gasoline on him, stakes him through the heart and tosses him into the ravine with the dog. "I'll check the interior for any clues of the other elders."  Moon ventures back inside and comes to a door that appears to be locked from the inside. She kicks it open and finds most of the missing kids, dead or half alive with their blood in hospital bags. "Everything will be alright now. Your families miss you."