Captive

The Boys X OC

OC: Calissa Grimes

There will be three parts to this.

Calissa found herself tied to a four-poster bed with a lumpy mattress under her sore back. Her wrists and ankles were starting to grow sore and the rope dug into her skin, causing sores to form. Screaming was useless; no one would hear her and the men who captured her would hear too. 

She sensed movement in the corner of her eye and she torqued her neck just to get a sneak peek.

"How are you settling in?"

The voice was male and gruff. She sensed something about him, but couldn't pinpoint whatever it was.

"Where am I?" The darkness hid what she wanted to see, but then it was ripped away and light penetrated her pupils. "A warning next time would be great." She sasses.

"Listen here, missy. If you answer some questions, we won't hurt you." A hand snakes around Calissa's throat and adds a smidge of pressure. "But if you fail to do so, we're have ourselves a bloody meal." The hand falls away but leaves a mild scratch by her collarbone. "The blindfold is going back on."

"What.The. Fuck. Do. You. Want. With. Me?" Calissa swore like a sailor and earned a harsh slap across the face.

"No cursing either."

"Fuck off, you cock-sucking bastard." She spat out, earning three more scratches across her face.

"Are you done?" The Native American drawls, his accent kicking in. "We don't want to hurt you, but it will happen if you don't cooperate."

"Fine," she hisses as the scratches heal. "What do you want to know?"

"What does your boss want here in Santa Carla?" Marko, as he was known, plucked a strand of hair from her head. "C'mon, girl. He obviously wants something."