Nightmare

Marko X reader

It's the third night of letting Marko sleep over at your place, and you can't sleep as a nightmare has almost paralyzed you and you were now covered in a light sheen of sweat. Your clock read 8pm and you had about two hours until the sun finally disappeared.

You didn't realize Marko was awake until you rolled over and jumped at his eyes staring into yours. "What is your issue?" You kiss his nose and earn a sexual growl from him. "Don't even think about it, mister. David will be upset if we're not at Max's on time."

"We have two hours, Y/N." He bites you and reseals the fang mark.

You wince and he notices. "Ow, Marko!" You lose your breath for a second. "That hurt, you asshole."

Marko supports his weight as he towers over your half-naked form. He curls his top lip as if scenting the air and he makes a peculiar expression. "Why are you bleeding?"

You jump out of bed to discover a dark spot on your sheets and panties.

"Shit. I'm sorry, Marko." You rip your sheets off and put on new ones. "I'm usually able to catch myself the night before." You slam your bathroom door and change your panties, including putting in a pad. "Better." You lean into your boyfriend and breathe in his scent.

"You don't have to be embarrassed." Marko kisses the top of your head. "Blood doesn't bother me. You know that, Y/N."

You stand on your tiptoes to kiss him and he lets out a sex-hungry growl. "But we can't have sex for five days, otherwise I'm at risk for getting pregnant."

"That doesn't mean I can't get a free meal out of you." He replies, snickering at your words.

"You are disgusting." Your smile falters for a second.

"Blood is blood. The source doesn't really matter to us." He nips at your bottom lip and sucks on it.