Rock You Like A Hurricane

Part 2 to last imagine

The entire ride to the cave, marko couldn't keep his hands off your body. You continued to kiss and mark him from behind, distracting him from driving. The poor vampire got to the point where he had to stop along the side of the road in order to adjust himself, but your touch was intoxicating; tantalizing and flirty.....real.
Their imagination and those hookers David brought home for dinner didn't know what they were doing, but Marko could tell you did.

You watched Marko's expression and paused before touching him. "Marko, I'm curious. Are you a virgin?" He stiffened in your grip and you nodded as comprehension as he blushed. "It's nothing to be embarrassed about." He twists around to kiss you and your hands wrap around his shaft, your tongue fighting with his, but you manage to put him in his place. His head leans back on your shoulder and your mouth is in the perfect position to give him a hickey, so you do. But you're not expecting him to return the favor after you jerk him off. "I really don't think I can wait." You whisper.

"We're only five minutes away." He reassures you. "Do whatever you need to do." He winks, biting his lip and sending a shiver down your spine.

Soon Marko arrives at the cave with you heating up. He carried you into the front room and he lays you down on the bed in the corner. He didn't know what was happening, but the other boys heard your screams.

"What did you do to her, Marko?" David holds him by the collar.

"I-I don't k-know..." Marko stuttered. "We were kissing and she marked me." He points to the hickey. "And I guess I marked her back."

"It's called a mating mark." Dwayne reads aloud. "Once the female and male have bitten each other, the female goes into a four day long heat."

"Not to be cliche, but that actually makes sense now." Marko kisses you and you reach for him, but he pulls away. "How are we gonna do this?"

"Marko has her tonight, Paul tomorrow, David then me." Dwayne adjusts his crotch. "Or two at a time works too."

"I need to get my hands on her." David kisses your thighs. "You two can have her tomorrow."

-W-

David ties your wrists to the bed frame and you're unable to take your eyes off the hungry vampires. David liked it rough and fast, whereas Marko was soft and innocent; both styles complimented you.

Marko creates love bites along your throat and you want him so badly, but he only resorts to biting your lips and creating a steady blood flow that both vampires lap at.
The scratch seals itself and David pulls himself against you, rubbing his bulge against your sensitive area and it gets the both of you moaning while you drain some of their energy. Marko steps back so David can show him the ropes as he was just a tad nervous about the entire situation.
"Have you ever done anything associated with BDSM?" David asks, his voice coming out all foggy.

All you can do is nod. You weren't a fan of vanilla sex; you preferred your partner to be alright with being rough, but not to the point of it causing death. "Vanilla sex is plain and boring. But no matter what, I almost always use condoms." You stated, slightly out of breath as David's breath hitched as he came in his pants. "I can handle the both of you at the same time. Just show Marko the ropes."

David invites Marko onto the bed and instructs him; first, untying your blouse and lifting it off to reveal your naked body. He blew warm air on your stomach while David demonstrates the art of a woman's pleasure system and how the nipples come into play.
His tongue swirled around the swollen non, drawing it out with a pop. You wriggled under his handiwork and Marko kept you down while he went at the other, the pleasure causing stars to form in your vision.
"That's it, Y/N." Marko eased the moans out of you as you drew the energy from him. "What now?" He looks over at David who's now missing his long jacket.

"My turn," your voice turns dark as you shove Marko against the wall, allowing him to feel your entire body against him as you removed his designer jacket and wife beater from his body. Your hands run the length of his chest, feeling every muscle that ripples under your touch. "You're sensitive." You say, innocent unbuckling his jeans and tugging them down along with his boxers, and his cock hits his stomach. "Someone's excited." You brush your hand along his shaft and take him into your mouth. He thrusts into you and he let's go inside your mouth, but you swallow it and stand. "Pick me up." You jump into Marko's arms and remove your panties with a rip. You position yourself over Marko and sink down into him. He lets out a groan and your walls suddenly grab him in a tight hug, causing him to stiffen inside you.

David comes up behind you and holds you against Marko, driving himself into you from behind.

You came HARD, the boys coming inside you immediately after.

"No condom?" David asks.

"I'm on the pill." You sigh, falling into bed with the two vampires and going to sleep.