Video Games !Intersex Kairi![S]

"Kai fucking chill, I'm trying to play with the guys." Mattia was attempting to play video games with his friends but his boyfriend, Kairi, had a different plan as he sat in front of Mattia on the floor with his hands on resting on his thighs.

"You good Mattia?" Alejandro laughed as he heard Mattia bicker with the boy on the other side of the mic.

"Yeah sorry." Mattia brought his focus back to the game.

Kairi rolled his eyes and ran his hands up Mattia's thighs, slowly unbuttoning his jeans.

"That's it!" Mattia stood up. "Sit, now." Mattia pointed at his gaming chair.

Kairi sat down and looked up at him.

"Put the headset on and say Hi." Mattia smiled as he handed the controller and headset to Kairi.

Kairi looked confused as he took the headset and placed it on his head. "Hey guys..."

"Hey Kai." Everyone replied. Mattia got closed to Kairi's face and started to speak into the mic.

"Kairi wanted to be a little bitch while I was trying to play. So is it okay with you guys if I make this little bitch wear the headset while I punish him and you guys can listen?"

"Wha-" Shock painted Kairi's face.

"Shut the fuck up. What did they say?" Mattia asked as he bent down in front of Kairi.

"T-they said sure." Mattia could hear the guys chuckle at Kairi stuttering.

"Great, then let's get these cute little shorts off." Mattia smiled as he pulled the pink shorts off of Kairi's body. "Wow Kai, no panties? You really are a little slut."

"Damn Kai, that's dirty." Alejandro teased making all the boys laugh.

"S-shut up Ale." Kairi squirmed as they made fun of him. It was humiliating.

"Aw are they teasing you baby?" Kairi nodded with a pout. "Good." The guys laughed again while Kairi whined.

Mattia slowly kissed up Kairi's thighs, licking, sucking, and biting the skin.

"A-ah" Kairi gasped lightly at the contact.

Mattia smirked against Kairi's thigh and made his way closer to Kairi's soaked heat.

Kairi did his best to hold back his little moans and whimpers so that the guys couldn't hear him but they slipped out every so often causing them all to start teasing him.

Mattia started to suck on Kairi's clit as he ran his fingers over his wet hole.

"Please Matti..." Kairi begged.

"Aw Kai, so cute begging." Roshaun teased and Kairi whimpered.

Mattia slowly pushed his finger into Kairi's hole causing Kairi to cry out as he finally got some relief.

"Aw finally got what you wanted?" Robert's voice sang sickeningly sweet through the headset.

"Yes!" Kairi sobbed out as Mattia added another finger into him while playing with his clit.

Mattia fucked his fingers into Kairi at a fast pace. It was a mess of spit and Kairi's juices everywhere as he made Kairi come quicker than either expected. Kairi's breath was caught in his throat as his legs shook and he squirted all over Mattia's face.

Kairi gasped as he came down from his high.

"Aw came already?"Alvaro asked in a disappointed voice as he listened to Kairi pant through his headphones.

"Don't worry he's gonna cum again." Mattia smiled as the guys laughed. Before Kairi could protest, Mattia's tongue was deep inside of him lapping at his tight walls.

"Fuck please! Ah...I can't!" Kairi cried out as his hand wrapped in Mattia's hair.

"You know the safe word." Mattia said before going back to lapping at his soaked folds.

"Safe word. Damn y'all NASTY nasty." Alejandro laughed while Kairi struggled to see clearly as his eyes rolled back.

"F-fuck! I'm gonna cum! Please don't stop!" Kairi practically begged Mattia to keep going as his legs began to shake.

"Damn Kai, so dirty coming TWICE while your bestfriends can hear you..." Alvaro commented and Kairi gasped at his words.

Mattia's right hand was quickly rubbing Kairi's clit while his left hand was holding Kairi's thighs open.

"I'm gonna cum! Fuck, fuck...ah!" Kairi screamed as his thighs shook and he squirted a second time.

"Good job Kai!" All the boys started to praise Kairi and reassure him of how well he did while Mattia gently clean him up.

"Pants bubby?" Kairi shook his head, he was too sensitive for pants right now.

"We love you bestie! We're gonna go so you can relax with Mattia okay?" Alvaro spoke softly, like if his words were to loud Kairi would break.

"Okay bubby." Kairi replied quietly.

"Love you Kai, bye!" They all said to him.

"Love you, bye." Kairi took the headset off and let himself be picked up by Mattia and laid down on the bed.

"You did so good for us Kai, I'm so proud of you baby." Mattia whispered in his hear and kissed his forehead.

"Thank you. Cuddle?" Kairi asked with a small pout.

"Of course." Mattia pulled Kairi close and kissed his head.

They both fell asleep holding each other.