Skater boy [F]

"Yo, get the fuck out of our park bro."

"The fuck you mean, your park?"

"I mean, our park shorty." The shorter boy scoffed.

"Nah fuck you man, I'm just tryna skate." The taller boy looked at him shocked, no one stands up to them. They own this place.

"Hell no, we smoke here. Skate somewhere else." He sat on the edge of one of the pools.

(I'm gonna insert a picture of a pool at a skate park for people who don't know what one looks like.)

(In the back where the two people are

(In the back where the two people are. I couldn't find a good photo.)

"Look dude, I'm not gonna skate near you guys so I'm not gonna bother you." The shorter boy rolled his eyes and walked over to the quarter pipe.

"C'mon Mattia, he's not worth it." The boy, Mattia, rolled his eyes and nodded; taking his focus off of the boy and back to smoking with Alejandro.

"You're seriously here again?" Mattia looked down at the short boy in disgust, he hated his mere presence.

"C'mon dude, just let me skate." The short boy looked up at him, almost like a sad puppy.

"Whatever fuck off." Mattia and Alejandro sat in their usual spot and the boy went to the other side of the skating area.

Mattia was walking on his own to the park today. Alejandro got grounded again.

He sighed as he walked towards his usual spot, it was starting to get really dark, the street lights already on. He knew he probably wasn't going home tonight, he didn't most of the time anyway.

As he walked up to the skate park he noticed somebody in his spot.

"Yo what the fuck?!" The smaller boy jumped at his voice and quickly got up.

"Yo why were you-" he cut himself off when he noticed the boy quickly wiping tears from his face. "You good?"

The smaller boy looked away like he was trying to hide his face as he nodded.

"Just sit down." The taller plopped down in his usual spot and looked up at the shorter boy expectingly.

"I said sit." The boy rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." Mattia could hear that the boy had been crying.

"What's your name?" Mattia asked as he pulled a cigarette out of the small red carton.

"Kairi." He answered as he swung his legs back and forth over the edge of the pool.

"Well Kairi, I'm Mattia." The boy pulled a lighter out of his pocket.

"No." Kairi stopped his hand from bringing the lighter up to the cigarette. "Please don't."

Mattia didn't understand why but he nodded and tucked the lighter back into his pocket; taking the cigarette out of his mouth as well and tucking it into the pocket.

"So, why were you crying?" Mattia asked as he leaned back on his arms looking up at the dark sky.

Kairi looked at the boy in confusion, only being able to see part of his tan face from the street light.

"I barely know you, besides you already hate me. I'm not gonna fuel the fire." Kairi sighed as he looked away and played with the wheel of his skateboard.

"Dude I'm not gonna say shit. Just talk to me. And plus, I don't hate you, I just don't like you." Kairi rolled his eyes and laughed dryly. (Kinda like the way he texts.)

"Well, my mom was just diagnosed with emphysema and my dad doesn't give a shit. She tried to talk to him about it but he got mad saying that she was useless and he smacked her in the face. I tried to stop him but he basically threw me across the room. And my little sister saw the whole thing. Then he left and my mother screamed at me saying it was all my fault. And that I was a mistake."

Mattia had sat up and was watching as the boy played with his fingers while he spoke. He felt his heart break a little and he had no idea why.

"That's why I stopped you from lighting the cigarette, I'm sorry. I know it's not my choice and I shouldn't have stopped you it's just-"

"Thank you." Mattia stopped him and took the cigarette out of his pocket, throwing it on the ground and stepping on it.

It made the small boy smile and that made Mattia smile too.

"You know, Kairi, you aren't that bad."

"Tia!" The small wasian boy yelled as he jogged up to the boy at the skate park.

"Hey Kai Kai." He ruffled his hair as he sat on the edge of the pool.

"I learned a new trick ready to see it?" The small boy bounced eagerly in excitement.

"Yeah, but I have to talk to you first." Kairi immediately stopped his excited jumping and his mood dropped.

"Woah, hey, it's not anything bad!" Kairi took a breath of relief and relaxed himself.

"Okay good." He laughed and the taller boy smiled down at him.

"I just, um, well I really like you." Kairi looked up at him in shock.

"Really?" He had a big grin on his face as the tall boy nodded and hid his face in his hands.

"I like you too." He mumbled into his sweater as he hid his face from the taller boy.

"Good. Now go show me your new trick." He tickled the boys side causing him to run away from him laughing.

"Will you marry me?" Mattia was down on one knee in the middle of the skate park.

"Of course!" Kairi wrapped his arms around him tightly as he cried.

Tee hee 😋🙈✨