"I'm never letting you go." [A]

I couldn't pick just one idea so I wrote all three.

Robert: I'm never letting you go.

Ideas:

Apocalypse where Kairi gets bitten.

Kairi has cancer and is dying.

Robert kidnapped Kairi-

1:

Robert and Kairi had three zombies surrounding them, Robert only had two bullets left and Kairi had a machete on his hip. Robert shot the first two that came near them and Kairi had to get the last one.

Kairi had to get closer than Robert did and as he stepped forward his machete got stuck in it's holster. When he finally got it free it was too late.

The sound of metal clanging against concrete was heard as the machete dropped out of his hand. The zombies rotting teeth were sunken into the side of his neck.

Robert screamed and picked up the machete, stabbing it through the creatures head and watched it drop to the ground.

"No, no, no, Kairi." Robert sobbed as he held him.

"I-it was bound to happen but I'm not ready yet Kai, not yet please." Robert's tears hit the boy's cold face as he held him and cried.

Soon the same effect happened to Kairi and he started to come back to life, well, half way. Any sense of humanity the boy ever had was gone from his eyes as he growled grotesquely.

Robert quickly dropped his body to the ground and pulled the boy's machete from the head of the previous zombie.

"I'm never letting you go." The machete with their names engraved in the handle, was punctured through the boy's skull as he fell to the ground.

"I love you, Kairi."

2:

"Please, we know the chemo isn't working anymore Robbie. When I die, please tell me you will move on. Promise you'll let me go." Kairi begged from his hospital bed.

"But Kai-" Robert tried to argue but Kairi stopped him.

"You have to. You have to let me go." Kairi held his hand tight.

"I'm never letting you go. Never Kai, you're the love of my life." Kairi shook his head as he cried.

"That's not fair, Robert. That's not fair, you need to live your life." Robert just kissed his forehead and nodded.

"Okay, Kai. I promise." Both boy's had tears pouring down their cheeks underneath the florescent lighting of the hospital room as the machines around them beeped.

3:

"Please somebody help!" Kairi screamed and yelled as he banged on the locked door of the room he was trapped in.

That's when he heard the footsteps coming towards the room. He coward into the corner as he watched the handle of the door jiggle.

A tall man walked into the room laughing.

"Nobody's gonna hear you out here. We're in the middle of the woods." The man started to laugh harder at the thought of the boy ever trying to escape.

"W-who are you?" The man stopped laughing and looked up at him.

"Who am I?" Kairi nodded.

"Aw, you don't recognize me? I used to be your friend in high school." The man pouted at him before laughing again. "Well, I'm Robert silly."

"Oh my god." Kairi scooted farther back as Robert made his way towards him.

"I'm never letting you go." Robert smiled as he pet the boy.

"But you knew that already didn't you." He got up and walked out of the room, locking the door once again.