Chores [S]

"I don't wanna do the laundry Mattia." Kairi whined as they both stood in the laundry room.

Mattia smiled and got down on his knees in front of the boy, running his hands up and down his thighs. "You sure you don't want to?"

"Maybe you can convince me..." A bulge started to form in his pants.

"Maybe." Mattia let his hand run over the bulge in his jeans before unbuttoning them and pulling them down.

Kairi but his lip as he felt heat pool in his stomach, watching Mattia slowly pull his zipper down. Mattia kissed Kairi's dick through the fabric of his underwear and Kairi gasped at the feeling.

Mattia palmed him through the thin fabric before pulling it down his thighs.

He started to stroke him slowly, Kairi's hands ran through Mattia's hair as his breath got heavier.

Mattia left light kisses from the base of his shaft before wrapping his lips around the tip.

"Fuck..." Kairi whimpered as Mattia sucked on his tip. Mattia stuck out his tongue and licked at his slit.

"Ah...Mattia..." Kairi bit his lip as Mattia wrapped his lips around his dick and started to suck, stroking the rest of it with his hand.

Mattia swallowed around him as he bobbed his head up and down.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck... Mattia." Kairi moaned as Mattia's movements got quicker.

Mattia pulled off and stuck his tongue out, looking up at Kairi as he stroked him quickly.

"Fuck!" Kairi's eyes met Mattia's causing Mattia to smile as the boy came on his tongue.

Mattia swallowed and quickly regretted it as the bitter flavor went down his throat.

"You gonna do the laundry?" Kairi nodded as he tried to even out his breathing.