Spit [S]

Alvaro moaned as his tongue brushed against Alejandro's.

"Ale, please." Alvaro tugged on the waist band of the boy's pants.

Alejandro hushed him, deepening their kiss as he tugged his sweats down.

Alejandro helped the boy out of his own pants, kissing his way down Alvaro's body until he reached the waist band of his boxers.

"Ale, need you so bad." Alvaro's fingers were laced in Alejandro's hair as he sucked hickies into the boy's thighs. He left dark purple and red marks all along the inside of the both of his thihs before finally pulling his boxers off.

"You need me?" Alejandro ask, wrapping his hand around Alvaro's dick, stroking him slowly as he met his eyes.

Alvaro nodded shyly with a dark pink painting his cheeks from both embarrassment and arousal.

"Words." Alejandro stopped stroking the boy as he waited for his response.

"Y-yes! Ale, I need you!" Alvaro practically sobbed when Alejandro swiped his thumb over the boy's tip before continuing with his previous actions.

Alvaro panted as Ale picked up the pace, his head tipping back as he gripped Ale's wrist.

"P-please Alex, I'm so close. Please." He begged Alejandro

"Go ahead baby, cum for me. Come on, make a pretty mess in my hands." Alvaro's breath was taken away as his back arched, cumming into Alejandro's hand.

Alejandro licked his cum off of his hand before holding his fingers to Alvaro's mouth.

"Y-yours. Use yours." Alejandro's eyes rolled back for a second before he wet his fingers with his own spit before bringing them down to the boy's hole.

Alvaro gripped Alejandro's bicep as he thrusted his fingers into the boy below him, stretching him carefully.

"F-fuck Ale, need you. Now." Alejandro didn't have to be told again as he pulled his fingers out and spit in his hand, wetting his dick before lining up with Alvaro's entrance.

Alvaro almost screamed as he slowly pushed in, but it was quickly cut off with Alejandro's hand wrapped around his neck.

"Fuck, you look so good with my hand wrapped around you neck and me inside you." Alejandro moaned as he thrusted into him.

Alvaro wrapped his hands around Alejandro's arm as he looked up at him with his mouth hanging open and panting for breaths.

"Fuck!" Alejandro pulled his hand away letting the boy breathe.

"Ale! Ale, Ale please!" Alvaro begged for what he was already getting, mind to fucked out to realize.

Alvaro tipped his head to the side as he moaned, breaking eye contact with Alejandro who pulled him into a kiss made up of mostly tongue and moans.

Alvaro cried as Ale thrusted into him, hitting his prostate over and over.

Alejandro gripped the boy's jaw and held his mouth open, slowly letting his spit drip onto his tongue. Alvaro looked him in the eyes as he swallowed making Alejandro groan as he thrusted into him.

Alejandro pulled him into a deep tongue filled kiss as he came inside of him, making Alvaro's eyes roll back as he came across his stomach again.