Shaking [F/A] TW: De@th

"You;re gonna be okay! You're gonna be okay, I've got you!" Mattia tried to cover the stab wound the man had.

"The ambulance will be here in ten minutes."Kairi said.

"Kairi! He's not breathing! KAI HE ISN'T BREATHING!" Mattia kept trying to hold his wound shut but nothing was working. He was gone.

"I- I couldn't save him. K-kairi I couldn't save him." Mattia's hands were shaking as he stood over a man he was trying to help but, he had already lost too much blood.

Kairi held Mattia's hands as they shook.

"Matti, there was nothing you could've done." Mattia cried as he looked at the blood on his hands and the man lying there lifeless.

They soon heard the loud wails of the ambulance and stood to show them they were there.

___

"You did everything you could have young man." The EMT told him as he sat in the back of the ambulance getting cleaned up.

"But he was supposed to be okay and he's not, he's not okay." Mattia cried as Kairi helped him wipe the blood off of his hands, watching patches of it become clean again as Kairi slowly swiped over the skin.

"Baby, it's okay. It's okay." Kairi hugged him and led him to the police officers to answer some questions.