Frosting [S]

I got this idea while reading mairishoee 's oneshot book. (Specifically the chapter Gingerbread) I'm not copying them I just thought I'd let you know how I got the idea😙 I am using ginger bread houses however 😗

(Mairi)

Mattia and Kairi were building gingerbread houses in their kitchen. Mattia was taking his time carefully placing candies to make decorations and really wanting his house to look proper.

Kairi on the other hand was half assing his house whilst eating most of the decorations.
"Fuck this frosting in really good." Kairi laughed as he licked the frosting off of his hand, some of it getting wiped on his face.

"Yeah, you look really good wearing it." Mattia watched the boy as he licked his fingers clean, a slight blush formed on Kairi's cheeks.

"I- um..." He stood speechless, frosting surrounding his mouth, blush covering his face. Mattia wanted him, now.

Mattia stepped forward and used his thumb to wipe some of the frosting off of Kairi's cheek, placing his thumb between the boys plump lips and watching him suck.

"Get on your knees."

"What?" Kairi looked up at the younger like he was crazy.

"Get on your knees." Mattia repeated as he undid his belt and pulled his pants down.

"Oh..." Kairi dropped down to his knees and waited patiently while he looked up at Mattia.

Mattia grabbed the tube of frosting from the table and smiled down at Kairi. "Want more?" Kairi nodded with a slight pout on his lips.

Mattia squeezed some of the frosting out into his hand before looking down like he was contemplating what he was about to do.

"Fuck it." He stroked over his hard on with the frosting before taking his clean hand and wrapping it in Kairi's hair.

"Open your mouth." Kairi obeyed immediately and opened his mouth, allowing Mattia to place his dick between his lips.

Kairi got to work right away, licking and sucking the frosting off of him. Mattia couldn't help but groan as Kairi sucked him off.

"Fuck Kai, so good for me baby." He started to thrust his hips into the boy's mouth, fucking his throat.

Kairi moaned around Mattia, gagging a few times at how full his mouth was. The feeling of Kairi gaggin around him sent shivers up Mattia's spine.

"Fuck, such a good boy for me Kai. Gonna cum on your pretty little face." Mattia pulled out of his mouth, stroking himself quickly as he got closer to his release.

"Oh fuck." Mattia groaned as he came, his cum landing on Kairi's stuck out tongue as well as he cheeks.

"So pretty." Mattia used his thumb to wiped the cum off, Kairi immediately taking it into his mouth and sucking.

"Um, we should probably finish making these." Mattia laughed after Kairi stood up and he fixed his own clothes.