⚠️ Intersex Kairi⚠️ [S]

⚠️Intersex Kairi⚠️ Yeah Kairi has a vagina but he's not trans and he's NOT a girl.

"Kai, stop." Kairi didn't stop his movement, continuing to run his hand over the boy's hard on as they sat in the back of the car with Alejandro and Mattia in the front seat.

"Kai, you're gonna regret this when we get home." Kairi quickly put his hand in his own lap. He already regretted his actions as Roshaun's hand made its way to his inner thigh.

Kairi bit his lip as the hand made its way higher up his thigh, when the car stopped and the hand left his body.

"Bye guys." Roshaun got out of the car and Kairi followed, waving at them before they drove away and Roshaun pulled him inside.

"That little stunt back there? Never again." Roshaun had a grip on Kairi's chin as he made him look up.

"I'm sorry." Kairi squeezed his thighs together as he tried to stand still. The dominant look the other boy was giving him was too much.

"Upstairs on the bed." Kairi quickly made his way up the stairs and sat on his knees on the center of Roshaun's bed, making sure his skirt surrounded him; covering his legs.

Roshaun made his way up the stairs and into the bedroom where his boyfriend sat prettily, waiting for him.

"Shirt. Off. Now." Kairi pulled the shirt over his head and placed it on the floor next to him. He now only had the skirt and his underwear on.

"You look beautiful." Roshaun moved closer to the bed and kneeled on the edge of it.

Kairi had a deep blush painting his cheeks but he didn't try to hide his body.

Roshaun lightly ran his hand down the boy's face before pulling him into a kiss.

Kairi whined and brought his hand up to Roshaun's face, gently cupping his jaw as the kiss intensified.

"P-please." Roshaun nodded and pulled away from him, taking his own shirt off and laying Kairi back on the bed.

Roshaun lightly pressed kisses on both of Kairi's thighs, making his way up before stopping where the skirt sat on his thighs.

Roshaun reached for the zipper on the side of the skirt, pulling it down until it came undone and pulling the fabric off of the boy.

"Much better." He continued to kiss his thighs and up to the edge of his panties lightly pulling the fabric down his thighs.

Kairi's breath hitched as he looked down at Roshaun leaving light kisses on his lower stomach, slowly making his way down.

He pulled his legs apart as he kissed further and further down until his kissed over his clit, lightly flicking his tongue over it causing the boy to gasp.

He kissed around the boy's entrance before lightly sucking in his clit, causing the boy to let out a soft moan and try to pull his thighs together.

Roshaun held his thighs apart as he lapped at his entrance, causing the boy's moans to get louder before he finally slipped his tongue inside of him; causing Kairi's breath to get caught in his throat.

"Oh...fuck." Kairi's hands fisted the blanket below him as Roshaun removed one of his hands from his thigh to play with his clit.

Kairi's moans got loud as Roshaun roughly ate him out with relentless stimulation on his clit.

"Fuck, FUCK. Roshaun...I'm gonna cum!" He cried out as he came all over the boy's tongue who was quick to clean up the mess.

"Fuck baby, you taste amazing." Kairi whined as he hid his face in the pillows.

"Ah ah, we aren't done yet." Roshaun pulled off his jeans and underwear, stroking his hard on with one hand and holding the boy's thighs open with the other.

"I'm gonna fuck your tight little hole baby." Kairi whined underneath him and he felt Roshaun's tip at his entrance, slowly pushing into him and making him choke on his moan.

"Fuck Kai, so wet for me baby." He used his thumb to lightly play with the boy's clit, causing him to push his hand away with a light cry due to the oversensitivity.

"None of that baby, I'm gonna make you feel so good." The boy cried in pain and pleasure as his oversensitive clit was toyed with while Roshaun's hips slammed into his.

"Can't- can't- fuck." Kairi held Roshaun's wrist as he continued to play with the boy's pussy. Kairi couldn't tell if he wanted him to stop or keep going but he began to push his hips into the feeling, chasing his second orgasm.

"C'mon baby, so close for me, I know you got one more. Cum for me baby, squirt all over my dick." Roshaun's words pushed him over the edge as he came undone once more, thighs shaking as he came down from his high.

He didn't even notice Roshaun cum in him and pull out until he saw the way the boy was watching his cum drip out of his wrecked hole.

"Stop staring." Kairi whined as he pulled his thighs together, but Roshaun pulled his legs apart again and licked the cum from his entrance.

Kairi cried out and tried to close his thighs again, this time Roshaun moved and allowed him to.

"Can't, not again." Roshaun nodded.

"I know baby, lemme clean you up." And he left the room to get a towel to wipe up their mess.