New years~ [F]

"Matti! You have to kiss me when the ball drops!" Kairi whined with a pout painting his lips.

"Fine but are you sure you wanna do that in front of the boys?" Mattia asked as he ran his hand through his boyfriends hair.

"Yes, I wanna kiss you at twelve." Kairi pouted.

"Okay." Mattia nodded. "We have to go back out there though."

Kairi nodded and they walked back into Mattia's room where all the guys surrounded his TV.

"You guys almost missed it, we got two minutes." Robert commented as he pointed to the timer on the screen.

"Calm down we weren't gonna miss shit." Mattia rolled his eyes but laughed none the less.

------------------

All of the boys surrounded the TV as the watched the timer.

"TEN SECONDS!" Alvaro yelled from beside Alejandro.

They all counted back from ten together before yelling 'happy new year!' as loud as they could.

Robert and Roshaun watched in shock as they saw Mattia and Kairi in an intense lip lock, but there shock intensified when they turned to see Alvaro and Alejandro doing the same.

"Fuck it!" Roshaun yelled before resting his hand on Roberts cheek and pulling him to a kiss.

"Happy new year baby." Mattia whispered to the love of his life.

"Happy new year." Kairi smiled up at him before pecking his lips again.