"Cum for me." Intersex! Kai and Alvaro [S]

Idea from my bby: @mattiaslube

Kairi knew it was risky eating his boyfriend out with their bestfriend sleeping in the room next to them, but he couldn't seem to care. It was three in the afternoon, Mattia was still asleep from their long night of hanging out, and Kairi wanted what he wanted in that exact moment.

"Kai...He's gonna wake up..." Alvaro whined as he pushed Kairi's hand away from his panties.

"Good, let him hear you. Maybe he'll walk in and see you whining and begging for more..." Alvaro let out a small groan as he stopped trying to push Kairi's hand away.

Kairi smiled and let his hand snake into the hem of Alvaro's underwear.

"What do you think? Should I eat you out? Make you cum on my tongue?" Kairi teased as his finger ghosted over Alvaro's clit.

"Fuck Kai, your tongue, please..." Alvaro's voice was in a low whisper as he begged Kairi for more.

Kairi smirked and got up, hovering over Alvaro's body and pecking his lips. "If that's what you want baby, I'll give it to you, but I'm not gonna stop until I'm satisfied." Before Alvaro could think about what Kairi said, his lips were taken over in a deep kiss.

Kairi made his way down the boy's body before slowly pulling the thin garment from his thighs, tossing it to the side of the bed.

"God, you're so beautiful, and always so wet... So pretty for me." Alvaro whined as Kairi stared, he pulled is thighs together but they were quickly pulled back apart by Kairi's rough hand.

"Keep your legs apart or I'm gonna get myself off and leave you here." Kairi's words almost came out in a growl. Alvaro nodded with a slight whimper.

"Good." Kairi placed both of his hands on Alvaro's thighs and pressed down lightly to keep the in place.

His warm breath made Alvaro tingle in anticipation as Kairi's face got closer to his dripping wet hole.

Kairi let the tip of his tongue brush lightly over Alvaro's clit, relished in the shivery sigh that Alvaro let out before finally letting himself have a taste.

Alvaro couldn't help the soft shaky moan that fell from his parted lips as Kairi's tongue came in contact with his clit.

Kairi sucked on his clit until Alvaro was almost shaking. He pulled back, slightly running his tongue over Alvaro's hole before slowly pushing his tongue inside.

Alvaro couldn't hold back as he moaned, grasping Kairi's hair in his hand as his back arched.

"Ah, Kairi! Mm... fuck, please!" Kairi smiled against the skin beneath him as he brought his right thumb to Alvaro's clit, rubbing in slow circles.

Alvaro felt the pleasure build as he gasped and moaned. He was moaning so loud they almost didn't hear the door open. Almost.

"Holy shit! Sorry!" Mattia apologized as he covered his eyes.

Alvaro's cheeks were bright red as Kairi pulled away.

"Oh hey Mattia." Kairi seemed so casual it made Alvaro genuinely shocked. He couldn't believe how nonchalant Kairi had acted.

"Um, hey." Mattia blushed as he pulled his hand down before quickly covering his eyes once more when he realized that Alvaro was still uncovered. "Oh my-"

"Alvaro is it okay if he takes his hand down?" Kairi asked the boy who's face showcased nothing but pure surprise.

"I- Yes?" As surprised as he was, he really wanted to know where the boy was going with this.