Edge of Pleasure [S]

"Please, I'm sorry." Kairi had his hands tied behind his back as he was sat on a kitchen chair.

Mattia smiled at the whining boy and wrapped his hand around his dick, stroking him slowly and causing Kairi to gasp.

"Please, I'll be good." Kairi couldn't help but buck his hips into Mattia's hand making Mattia pull away.

"I thought you said you would be good? Take your punishment." Kairi nodded and pushed his hips back against the chair, holding still.

Mattia wrapped his hand around the boy's cock again and started to stroke him, slowly getting faster causing Kairi's moans to raise in pitch.

"YES, yes, yes, please, wanna cum." Mattia smiled and pulled his hand away causing the boy to sob and pull at the tie holding his hands.

Mattia wrapped his hand around Kairi's dick again and started stroking him at a quick pace causing the boy to moan loud and beg.

"Please, please, I'm so close. Please let me cum, I've been good." Kairi begged him as he stroked him quicker.

"If you cum now you're gonna cum again." Kairi nodded vigorously.

"Anything! Wanna cum, please Matti." Mattia picked up the pace and watched the boy bite his lip as he looked at him.

"Cum for me." Kairi gasped as he came all over Mattia's hand, panting as he tried to catch his breath.

"Ready?" Kairi shook his head as he closed his eyes trying to even his heart beat.

"Too bad." Mattia sat on his lap and lined Kairi's tip up with his entrance slowly pushing down and gasping into Kairi's neck.

Kairi cried out as he felt the tightness around his oversensitive dick and tried to pull away from the sensation as Mattia started to ride him slowly.

"Too much-" Kairi sobbed as he pulled on his restraint.

"T-tough, you wanted to whine and beg to cum, now you're going to as much I want." Mattia's hips picked up pace causing the boy to cry out, Mattia moaning as he continuously hit his prostate.

"Matti, 'm gonna cum again." Kairi moved his hips to meet Mattia's.

"Me too, cum for me baby." Mattia hand his hand wrapped around his own dick as he came on Kairi's lower stomach.

Kairi felt the tears on his face as he came, filling Mattia up causing him to gasp before climbing off of his lap.

"C-can't. Not again." Kairi whimpered when Mattia wrapped his hand around his dick one more time.

"You know your safe word." Mattia began a quick pace causing Kairi to practically scream as he was toyed with.

"Please please, too much...gah..god." Kairi pulled his hips away and tried to close his thighs but Mattia held them open.

"Ah..AH..gonna- gonna cum!" Mattia sped up his hand and watched Kairi fall apart in his hand and Kairi cried and pulled away. Mattia let him and made his way to untie his hands.

Mattia picked him up and carried him to the bed, laying the overstimulated boy down.

"I'm never having sex with you again." Mattia laughed at how out of breath the boy sounded.