⚠️ Intersex Mattia⚠️ [S]

"Kai, you're sure you wanna do this?" Mattia asked between kisses.

"Oh my god, I get it. You have a vagina and I'm a bottom, but quite frankly, I don't care." Kairi was sat on Mattia's lap as he continued to kiss the boy.

Mattia flipped them over so Kairi was underneath him. "Watch your attitude." Mattia practically growled at him.

" 'M sorry Tia, just need you." Mattia nodded as he ran his hands down the boys thighs.

"I know baby." Mattia slowly pulled off the boy's jeans.

"Tiaaa, take yours off too." Kairi sat up and tugged at Mattia's sweatpants.

Mattia laughed lightly but pulled them off too. Both boys sat in their boxers as they kissed.

Kairi pulled his shirt over his head before quickly reconnecting the kiss.

"Baby, calm down. I'm not going anywhere." Mattia pulled away from the kiss and held the boy's jaw.

"I know, just, I just need you." Mattia nodded and took his own shirt off, throwing it to the side and grabbing Kairi's waist.

"Imma make you feel so good baby." Mattia laid Kairi down and kissed down his body.

He slowly pulled the boys underwear down as he straddled his hips. "You sure about this Tia?"

"Yeah, want you in me." Mattia kissed the boy before lining Kairi up with his entrance and slowly pushing in.

"F-fuck feels so good." Kairi's head was tipped back as he moaned while slowly Mattia lowered himself onto Kairi.

"Fuck Kai, you're so good baby." Mattia slowly lifted his hips and dropped them back down causing both boys to moan out at the feeling.

Kairi reached between them and slowly rubbed his clit, causing the boy's hips to halt as he fell forward on his hands at the sudden pleasure.

Mattia was quick to pull the boy's hand back up in a tight grip.

Mattia's hips picked up a quicker pace as he held both of Kairi's hands above his head. "I'm in charge here."

Kairi moaned at the pure dominance the other radiated. He couldn't help but feel closer to his climax as he started to move his hips with the boy.

"T-tia gonna cum." Kairi half warned the boy as he thrusted his hips into the boy and came with a loud moan. Mattia came on with an equally loud moan before laying next to him out of breathe.

"How the hell did you still top me?" Mattia laughed at the boy's comment before they both got up to shower.