"Say it." [S]

"Pleasee Ale." Alvaro looked at him with pleading eyes as the boy sat in front of him on their bed.

"Say it." Alejandro didn't let up and the boy had been begging him for a while now.

"P-please, Papi." Alejandro broke and pulled the boy into his lap.

"Good boy, now what do you want me to do?" Alejandro held the boy's waist in a tight grip to keep him still.

"Touch me, please." Alvaro hand his hands bunched in the other boy's shirt, he felt like he waited forever.

"Where?" Alejandro smirked at him, knowing exactly what he wanted.

"Everywhere." He wasted no time pulling the boy's hoodie off and throwing it to the floor before pulling him into a kiss.

Alvaro moaned as he pushed his hips down and felt the other boy through his sweats. Alejandro bit his bottom lip, lightly pulling as he broke the kiss.

He looked down between them and ran his hand down the boys chest and stomach, stopping at the waist of his pants.

"Aw baby, are you hard for me? Want me to take care of you?" Alvaro nodded his head and Alejandro smiled and pulled his sweats down.

"Please, papi. I need you." Alvaro was grinding his hips lightly against the boy's thigh, desperate and needing release.

"I got you baby, don't worry." Alejandro kissed the boy's temple and flipped them over so Alvaro was under him.

He pulled the boy's underwear down and kissed his thighs, leaving light marks that painted the boys skin.

He pulled Alvaro's legs apart and kissed the inside of his thigh, making his way up.

He pressed a light kiss to his hole causing the boy to shakily moan and grab and the sheet below him.

He licked the base of his dick to his tip before lightly sucking on the head causing Alvaro lightly moan and buck his hips.

Alejandro pulled away and grabbed a bottle of lube, pouring some on his hand. He warmed it up slightly before pressing his middle finger against the boys rim.

"Ah, Ale. Please." Alvaro looked up at him with pleading eyes. Alejandro pushed his finger in, stretching the boy and causing him to moan.

Once he was able to fit three fingers in him he pulled them out and spread the lube on his dick.

"Ready, baby?" Alvaro nodded with his hands bunched up in the blanket below him.

Alejandro slowly pushed into the boy's hole and softly groaned and he felt the tightness around him.

"Yes, yes, yes." Alvaro cried out as he finally got what he wanted, waiting way longer than he wanted.

Alejandro bottomed out and lightly rocked his hips, not pulling out just yet as he waited for the boy to adjust.

"Please, papi, please I need you." Alejandro didn't waste a second as he thrusted into the boy making Alvaro's head tip back while he moaned lewdly.

Alejandro had both of the boy's arms pinned next to his head and his forehead rested against his as he fucked into the boy roughly.

Alvaro was forced to make eye contact with him as he moaned, causing a deep blush to reach his cheeks from the embarrassment but it only made him closer to his climax.

"Ale, please." Alejandro sped up his thrusts, hitting the boy's prostate in the process which caused him to scream out.

"Fuck, papi I'm so close." Alejandro held his hands with one hand and reached his other down in between them and wrapped it around the boy's dick, quickly stroking him.

"Cum for me, Alvaro." Alvaro's eyes rolled back as his hips bucked into Alejandro's hand and him came with a loud moan.

Alejandro came not to long after, pulling out and laying next to the boy, playing with his hair.

"You're so perfect baby. I love you." He kissed his forehead and got something to clean the boy who passed out as soon as Alejandro finished.