Three isn't always a crowd [S]

Alejandro kissed down one of his boyfriend's chests as he moaned underneath him.

Mattia kissed Kairi's chest as Alejandro made his way further down the boy's body.

Alejandro sucked hickeys across the boys waistline while Mattia kissed his chest and neck.

Kairi had one hand wrapped in Ale's hair as he squirmed underneath the two boys, moaning as Alejandro stroked him gently.

"P-please." Kairi begged the boys.

Alejandro flipped him over and kissed his back as he slowly pushed in, Mattia making his way behind Alejandro and running his hands down the front of the boy's body as he kissed the back of his neck.

Kairi whined as Alejandro bottomed out and their hips met.

Mattia gripped Alejandro's hip with one hand as he slowly pushed into the boy causing him to go breathless at the overwhelming pleasure.

Every time Mattia thrusted into Alejandro he thrusted harder into Kairi causing both of the boys to let out loud whiny moans as they were fucked.

Alejandro came first, the feeling being to much as he got pleasure from both sides. The feeling of being filled sent Kairi over the edge, the boy cumming on the sheets below him, and Mattia didn't last long with Alejandro clenching around him and came inside of the boy, pulling out and helping him lay next to Kairi.

"Woah." Alejandro laughed causing the other two to join.

"I love you guys." Mattia said making the other two smile brightly at him.

"We love you too." They said at the same time, giggling after.