Ferris Wheel [F]

"C'mon Varo, you know I'm afraid of heights." Kairi whined as Alvaro dragged him through the crowded amusement park, right towards the ferris wheel.

"It'll be fun, just trust me." Alvaro pouted as he got in the short line with the boy.

"If I puke it's your fault." Kairi half jokes as they wait to get on the death trap of a ride.

They both handed their tickets to the man at the gate and carefully got into the cart that hung from the giant wheel.

Kairi felt a little uneasy as the man locked the bar in place. Once he felt the machine move he had a death grip on Alvaro's hand.

The machine stopped a little off of the ground for the next person to get on. Eventually the machine stopped with them at the top and Alvaro looked amazed.

"Kairi, look its beautiful." Alvaro pointed out to the view around them. Even though he was nervous, Kairi couldn't help but admire how beautiful Alvaro looked, the ferris wheel's lights being the only thing lighting up the darkness at the level they were.

Alvaro turned and smiled at him and Kairi smiled back. "You're so pretty, Varo." Alvaro blushed at the boy's comment.

Kairi leaned in and gripped one of the boy's cheeks lightly with one hand, kissing him him gently and smiling into the kiss.

Alvaro pulled away and giggled, hugging the boy as the ferris wheel moved.

"I love you, Kai."

"I love you too." Kairi kissed the boy's temple and hugged him tightly until they got off of the ride.