"Quick Fuck, Nothing Else."[A] TW: SU*CIDE

SECOND TW: SU*CIDE/SELF H@RM MENTIONS

"Kairi, I told you, you aren't anything but a quick fuck. We aren't friends, we aren't dating." Mattia didn't mean one word of it.

Kairi gently wiped the tear off of his face. "Fuck you, Polibio." He walked away from him and out of the crowd of students that had surrounded them.

"That was fucked up, Mattia." A lot of the students said before dispersing and going to class.

Mattia felt like shit, but he couldn't let him get attached. He had to hate him so Mattia could go through with it.

He tapped on his and Kairi's conversation and sent one last message.

M: Good bye, Kairi. Thank you for making my life better, I'm sorry that I had to make you hate me, but it was for the best. I would've just hurt you if I stayed alive. Have a good life, I love you ❤️

sent.

Kairi saw a notification from Mattia and swiped it away with out reading it, his heart hurt to much to deal with the boy now.

He ran into his house and laid down on his bed, crying himself to sleep.

He didn't know that a couple streets over, Mattia was uncapping the bottles to the pills in his cabinet and taking them all.

When he woke up he looked over at his clock, 8:04 in bold red numbers looked back at him.

He grabbed his phone and opened his messages, tapping on Mattia's conversation. When he finished reading the text he was shaking.

He quickly tapped the call button and waited while it rang. But an answer never came.

Just he voicemail saying, "I'm sorry, Kairi."

He called the police while he quickly ran to Mattia's house. It was gonna be about 10 minutes before they got there.

He ran up the stairs and into Mattia's room. He wasn't there. He ran to the bathroom and found the boy puking.

"M-mattia." Kairi ran to him and rubbed his back. "It's okay." Mattia started crying and clinging onto the boy.

"I'm so sorry." Mattia cried as he held him tighter. "I'm sorry." Kairi shushed him and ran a hand through his hair.

The police came with an ambulance right beside and the took the boy, placing him on the gurney.

The boy explained what happened to the best of his ability and begged to be able to go with him, because he could see that Mattia was scared.

They finally allowed him to go with him in the ambulance and they quickly made their way to the hospital.

After Mattia was admitted and all the doctors finally left the room, Kairi was allowed to go see him.

He walked in and went to the side of his bed, hugging the crying boy and kissing his head. "I love you Mattia, and we can do this."

Mattia nodded and hugged him back, trying to convince the boy that he would never do this again. "I love you too."