All around the house [S]

Mattia has fucked Kairi in every room in the house since they bought it 4 months ago.

Bedroom

"I can't believe we live together." Kairi walked around their house.

"I can't believe I can fuck you without having to worry about our parents." Mattia picked the boy up, who giggled and wrapped his legs around him, and carried him to their new bedroom.

He laid the boy down gently and kissed him softly as he pulled his shirt off of him, kissing down his chest.

He quickly undressed himself, losing his patience quite fast.

Kairi whined as he felt the boy run his hands down his body.

Once Mattia was fully inside of him he was done, the only thought in his brain was Mattia.

Bathroom

He pushed Kairi to lay half way on the counter as he fucked into the boy at a quick pace.

"M-mattia fuck, slow down." He didn't listen to him as he picked up his pace, his goal was to make the boy cum at least twice, once now and once in the shower.

"Mattia, I- I'm gonna cum." Kairi practically sobbed as Mattia wrapped his hand around his dick, stroking him quickly until he came.

Kitchen

Kairi was making dinner but Mattia had other plans as he came up behind him and shut the stove off pulling him towards their kitchen table.

Mattia sat in one of the chairs and pulled Kairi into his lap.

"Mmph Tia, I need to make dinner-" He was cut off as Mattia pulled him into a kiss.

Kairi's hips ended up sore after he rode the boy until they both came.

Living room

Mattia was trying to watch the movie they put on but Kairi was not having it. He grabbed the remote and shut the tv off, climbing into his lap.

Mattia raised an eyebrow at him as he gripped the boys waist.

"Want you." Kairi said before pulling him into a kiss.

Mattia turned them so Kairi was laying on the couch underneath him. Kairi moaned into the kiss as Mattia palmed him through his shorts.

They stained the couch.

I was gonna put more detail into this one but I got lazy...