Park [A/F]

Not it being a whole ass year since I updated 💀💀💀💀💀 Anyway...

"Why did you even wanna meet bro? You deadass don't talk to me anymore." Mattia asked as he stood under a lamp post that was in the middle of the park Kairi asked to meet in.

Kairi had his head down, looking at his shoes, he was too scared to answer.

"I'm..." He stood there for a second, thinking about what he was going to say. "I'm scared." His voice cracked as he looked up at Mattia.

A shadow covered part of the boy's facw but it wasn't hard to tell that he was crying. Kairi had a hoodie on that covered most of his face but what Mattia could see was a black and blue bruise peeking out from under it on his lower jaw.

"Kai, what..." He just stared as he watched the boy take his hands out of the pockets. "What happened?" He saw the blood dripping out of his sleeve.

"Kai..." He reached for the crying boy's hand and gently rolled up the sleeve. The sight brought tears to Mattia's eyes as he saw the few scattered cuts on the boy's arm.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't know who to call." Kairi said through his tears as he watched Mattia look at his cut up arm.

"I don't," Mattia was trying to find the right words while holding back tears of his own. "Why? What happened, Kairi?" A tear slipped out and Mattia was almost mad at himself for not being stronger.

"I can't take it anymore... That stupid family they put me with man. They keep beating us and starving us and I just can't." Kairi broke down as he told the boy in front of him the truth.

Now that Mattia actually looked, Kairi did look really skinny. It made him want to throw up from how sickening the situation was.

"I don't wanna die." Kairi's voice sounded sore from crying and Mattia now had tears dripping freely down his cheeks.

"You're," Mattia moved to hold the boy's face. "You're not gonna die, Kai." Mattia pulled him into a hug.

"Come with me to my house." Mattia grabbed his hand and they walked to his house. When they got there he snuck through the window into his room and then led Kairi to his bathroom.

"Do you wanna take a shower and I'll go make you some food?" Kairi nodded slowly and Mattia smiled and left the bathroom so he could shower.

Kairi's arms stung as the water hit them but he forced himself to wash off anyway.

"Hey Kai, I'm gonna leave a change of clothes on the sink for you." Mattia said through the door before walking in and quickly putting the clothes on the sink before leaving.

Kairi really appreciated that even though they weren't on the best terms Mattia still made sure he was safe.  He truly is his best friend.

After Kairi got out of the shower he got dressed in the clothes that Mattia left for him. He was practically swimming in the clothes as they were huge on him.

Thankfully Mattia left him a sweatshirt to throw on so he'd at least have something to cover up his arms.

When he walked out of the bathroom Mattia was still not in his room so he decided to wander up to the kitchen to see if he could find him there.
When he reached the kitchen he found Mattia who had like 6 different types of food that he was trying to make all at once. Mattia noticed him standing there watching and shyly laughed.

"Sorry, I uh, didn't really know what you would want." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Starting to realize I could've just asked." His face was slightly red as he looked at everything he had pulled out. Kairi laughed softly and went over to hug him.

"Thank you bro. I seriously can't explain how thankful I am to have you." Kairi let a tear fall from his eye as he felt Mattia squeeze him back.

"Don't get all tear soaked and snot covered you just showered." Mattia said as if he wasn't also tearing up. Kairi smiled and pulled away and Mattia continued to make way too much food.

pt.2??

Bro I deadass have drafts from 2020 that I never posted 💀 wtf