Three to Four? [S]

Kairi was straddling Mattia's lap as Alejandro kissed down his neck, Kairi moaning while Mattia stroked him over his shorts, when Alvaro walked in.

"Uh." All three boys heads turned to the door way with shock and fear on their faces.

"I'm not gonna tell anyone I promise." Alvaro put his hands up and the boys freaked out and scrambled away from each other.

"I'm kinda sad you guys didn't tell me though, I'm one of your best friends." Alvaro pouted sitting at the end of the bed while the other three calmed down.

Kairi got up and walked to the end of the bed and hugged Alvaro. "I'm sorry Alv, we were just scared."

"Kai..." Alvaro chuckled nervously while hugging the boy who was half on his lap.

"Your dick is touching my leg." Kairi jumped backwards with a flushed face.

"Oh my god." The other two couldn't help but laugh as they looked at Alvaro and Kairi's blushing faces.

Alejandro noticed that Alvaro had a bulge in his jeans and tapped Mattia pointing to it.

"Hey, Alv. Is that from us?" Mattia asked while pointing at the boys obvious boner.

"I-i-" Alvaro covered it with his hands and looked up at them in embarrassment.

"Don't be shy baby, we wouldn't mind one more." Alejandro smiled at him and scooted closer.

"A-are you sure?" Alvaro asked looking at all of them. They all nodded and he felt a little relieved.

"How about you gimme a kiss?" Mattia looked down at him with a smile.

Alvaro blushed and nodded lightly, allowing himself to be pulled into a soft kiss.

Mattia pulled the boy onto his lap while kissing him and letting his hands rest on his waist.

Kairi whined impatiently and sat next to Mattia waiting for his turn. "Kiss him." Mattia looked at Alvaro after he pulled away.

"K-kiss Kai?" Mattia nodded at the blushing boy who turned his head. "Okay."

He put his hands on Kairi's cheeks and pulled him into a kiss, their tongues tangled gently and they moaned softly.

"Fuck Ale, c'mere." Alejandro moved to the other side of Mattia and he was quickly pulled into a kiss.

Mattia quickly over powered the kiss, palming the boy over his sweat pants causing him to moan lightly into the kiss.

"Fuck." Alejandro pulled away from the kiss and watched Mattia's big hand stroke him over his pants.

Kairi pulled one of Alvaro's hands off of his cheek and held it against his lap which made Alvaro moan into the kiss as he stroked over Kairi's hard on.

"Fuck, Alvaro hop off baby." Alvaro slid off of Mattia's lap and into Kairi's as the two boys continued to kiss.

Mattia pulled Alejandro onto his lap and reached into the boy's sweats stroking his dick while he tipped his head back, moaning out.

"Watch them." Mattia whispered in Alejandro's ear as he watched the other two boys desperately grind against each other while they kissed.

Alejandro moaned as he watched the two use each other to get off. Alvaro grinding against Kairi and Kairi helping him with both hands on the boys hips.

"Fuck, Kairi please." Alvaro moaned as he grinded against him, harder than before.

"Please what?" Kairi didn't know what he wanted, too lost in his own pleasure.

"Fuck, please I'm so close don't stop." Alvaro moaned out as he kept grinding against the boy.

" 'M close too. Tia can we please cum? We've been good, right?" Kairi turned his head to the boy, flushed face looking desperate.

"Yeah, baby. You guys have been so good. You can cum when you want baby boy." Mattia smiled softly at him as Kairi thanked him before pulling Alvaro into a needy kiss that both boys kept moaning in to.

"Good job Ale. You almost there, baby?" Mattia watched with hooded eyes as Alejandro bit his lip and nodded.

"Yes, please I'm so close." Mattia sped up his hand, stroking the boy at a quicker pace.

"Go ahead baby, whenever you're ready." Alejandro moaned loudly as he came in Mattia's hand, resting his head against the taller boy's shoulder.

"Good job, baby." Mattia praised as he helped the boy back into his sweats and rubbed his back with his clean hand.

Just after Alejandro the two needy boys next to him let out loud moans as they came in their pants.

"Fuck." Mattia watched the tired boys hug and snuggle up as they laid down.

"Lemme help you Tia." Alejandro looked up at him with a pout, feeling bad that the boy waited so long.

"You don't have to baby." Mattia brushed the hair out of his face and he looked down at him.

"I know, Tia. I want to." Alejandro pecked his cheek before scooting down so he was eye level with Mattia's hard on.

He slowly tugged the boy's pants down along with his underwear. Mattia gasped as he felt his hand wrap around his dick, slowly stroking him.

Alejandro licked at his tip before taking as much as he could into his mouth with out gagging and lightly sucking.

"Fuck baby, you take me so well." Mattia let one of his hands lightly tangle in the boy's hair. He lightly thrusted his hips and moaned when Alejandro began to suck harder, bobbing his head quicker.

"Fuck baby, I'm gonna cum." Mattia moaned and Alejandro swallowed around him, bobbing his head quicker until he felt Mattia cum in his mouth.

He pulled off and swallowed, cringing slightly and then laughing after.

"C'mere baby." Mattia held his arms open and hugged the boy. Both of them falling asleep.