Period Sex [S]

Someone requested this i'm not saying who, the title is your warning, enjoy or don't idrc.

"Babe, I heard that sex could help with your period cramps." Mattia said to his boyfriend as he scrolled through an article about period sex.

"What the fuck i'm not doing that that shits messy." Kairi looked at him like he was crazy.

"No no, you can get this thing before your next period and if you wear it you can have sex and apparently it can help with cramps." Mattia showed Kairi a video of this little period device to help keep the blood in.

"Okay... we'll get it and try it but if we get blood everywhere i'm killing you." Mattia laughed and figured out where to order the device from.

Around 2 weeks later Kairi started his period, he had a heating pad on his stomach and was laying on his side curled up.

"Ow..." Kairi complained as he felt the pain in his stomach from yet another cramp.

"Baby, do you wanna try that thing we bought now?" Kairi pouted and nodded, he was willing to try anything that would help these stupid cramps.

Kairi went into the bathroom and got the box out from under the sink, he pulled a package out and ripped open the plastic. Inside was a small flexible plastic ring that would hold his period back.

He carefully inserted it and cleaned off the extra blood before going back into his bedroom and curling into a ball.

"You want me to help baby?" Kairi nodded. "Okay come here little prince." Mattia looked down his baby who was in pain with a slight frown.

Mattia helped Kairi out of his black shorts and underwear and sat him in his lap with Kairi's back against his chest.

Kairi leaned back against him with his legs slightly spread as Mattia's hand slowly crept toward his heat.

"Please touch me." Kairi whined as Mattia lightly brushed his fingers over his clit.

"Do you want me to fuck you laying down or do you wanna ride me?" Kairi could feel the blush o his cheeks from the question.

"Uh um... laying down please." Mattia smiled at the his shy reaction and later Kairi down on the bed, hovering over him.

"You're absolutely gorgeous princess." Mattia complimented as he kissed the skin just below Kairi's baggy shirt. (That he definitely stole from Mattia.)

"Please just fuck me already!" Kairi begged. Mattia was quick to oblige as he pulled his sweat pants and underwear off.

He kissed Kairi passionately as he lined himself up, slowly pushing into his entrance. Kairi couldn't help the loud moan he let out as he felt himself get filled.

"Fuck, please." Kairi didn't even know what he was begging for as he wrapped his arms around Mattia's s shoulders and held onto him.

Mattia started to slowly thrust in and out of the boy below him, small groans escaping as he fucked into Kairi.

"Faster please, Matti I need you please." Mattia had no problem granting his wish as he sped up his thrust making Kairi go breathless.

"Fuck! Yes, yes, yes, please don't stop!" Kairi screamed as Mattia fucked into him roughly.

Mattia let his hand snake in between them and play with Kairi's clit causing his eyes to roll back as he came unexpectedly on Mattia's dick.

"There you go beautiful, cumming so pretty on my dick." Kairi whimpered at the praise and Mattia continued to thrust into him before his hips finally came to a stop and he came inside of Kairi who was still catching his breath.

"Fuck... they definitely helped my cramps." Kairi said, out of breath as he stared up at Mattia who was slightly sweaty above him.

Mattia pecked his lips before slowly watching himself pull out of Kairi.

"Babe don't be mad- but the sheet below us is covered in blood slightly, I think I broke the thing when I fucked you." Mattia said as he looked at the mess below them with slight disgust.

Kairi felt the embarrassment rise in his cheeks.

"Mattia, get the fuck out of my face before I kill you I swear to God-" Mattia ran into the bathroom as Kairi sat up on the bed.

Moral of the story: don't have period sex w Mattia kids 🤷🏽‍♂️