Burn [S]

Mattia was playing around with a lighter as he sat on his bed.

Kairi sat at the end of the bed with his back facing Mattia. Mattia let the lighter heat up and pressed it to the back of Kairi's neck to shock him.

Kairi let out a moan at the feeling, surprising himself and Mattia.

"I- Uh..." Kairi didn't know what to say.

"Bruh... I know you did not just moan from getting burned..." Kairi turned away from him with a feeling of shame.

Mattia just lit the lighter and waited for it to heat up again. When it got hot he pressed it to the back of Kairi's neck again.

"A-ah...mm s-stop." Mattia pulled the cooled off lighter away from the boy's skin.

"You like it don't you?" Mattia asked him as he lit the lighter again.

He didn't get a response so he pressed the hot lighter to his skin. Kairi whimpered at the feeling and nodded his head.

"Words, Kai." Mattia said as he pulled the lighter away from his skin.

"mm..yes...I- I like it." Kairi finally replied.

Mattia sat down and pulled the boy onto his lap. Kairi was hard and Mattia could feel it.

He lit the lighter and watched Kairi's eyes as he stared at the flame. Once it heated up he lifted Kairi's shirt and pressed it to his side, causing the boy to gasp and moan at the feeling.

"P-please." Kairi pushed his hips into Mattia's.

Mattia unbuttoned the boy's jeans and pulled his member out. He wrapped his hand around Kairi and stroked him. Kairi stuck his head in Mattia's neck and whined as the boy picked up his pace.

Mattia heated the lighter up again and lifted the boy's shirt, pressing the hot metal to his nipple.

"AH, fuck, fuck, fuck...please..." Kairi held his own shirt up as he thrusted his hips into Mattia's hand begging for release.

Mattia did the same thing once again, heating the lighter up and pressing it to the boy's chest. Kairi cried as he came suddenly into Mattia's hand.

"Aw, you didn't ask first though baby." Kairi cried as he felt Mattia's hand still on his sensitive length.

"P-please no more...it h-hurts." Mattia pulled his hand away and helped the boy pull his jeans back on before rubbing his back and holding him.

"Did so good for me Kai, came so well for me baby." Mattia kissed the boys hair as he laid down with him.

"I did good..." Kairi said in a hushed tone as he hugged Mattia, eyes threatening to shut as he body grew exhausted.

Sometimes sub drop happens and it can be really adorable!😖