Mistletoe [F]

(HunterxNico)

I walked into Hunters house that was filled with our friends. He was throwing a small christmas party with our close friends, because of the pandemic this year he made sure to keep it strict.

Hunter was in the kitchen and i stood in the door way watching him rush to bring out a tray of snacks.

He made his way to the door way when Kairi yelled at us to stop.

"What do you want Kai?" Hunter laughed while we stood waiting.

"You guys are under the mistletoe, you have to kiss bro!" I watched Hunters cheeks turn red at his words.

"W-what?" I asked in a sort of awe as I looked back and forth between the group and Hunter.

"You have to thats the rules!" Kairi insisted.

"Uh-" Hunter looked up at me slightly laughing at the awkward situation before wrapping his free hand around the back of my neck.

"Well, I guess if it's the rules..." He leaned in and kissed me, I cupped his cheek as I kissed back before we both pulled away.

"It just had to be a peck-" They all looked at us in shock.

"Well I didn't want it to be." Hunter shrugged as he walked over and placed the tray on the table.

"Welp, you heard him." I laughed as I rubbed the back of my neck, all of their eyes were on us.

"Shut the fuck up and let's watch the movie." Hunter grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the couch, snuggling into my side after we sat down.

I smiled and pecked his forehead.

Best christmas gift ever.