Morning w*od [S]

Mattia woke up and groaned as the sun light hit his face. Kairi rolled over and pulled him back down to the bed not wanting to get up yet.

"Kai lemme up, I need to go take a cold shower." Kairi whined and shook his head, holding Mattia still.

"Then suck my dick." Mattia said, expecting the boy to let him up, but Kairi just huffed and moved the blanket, scooting himself over Mattia's hard on.

He looked up at him with a sleepy pout and pulled his shorts down, lightly stroking him.

"Fuck, Kai." Mattia bit his lip as he watched the boy take him into his mouth and suck lightly.

Kairi looked up at him through his lashes and Mattia watched a blush form on the tired boys cheeks.

Kairi kept eye contact as he went further down the boy's length watching Mattia's jaw tighten as he held back a groan.

He swallowed around him and bobbed his head quicker, causing Mattia to moan out and lace his hand in the tired boys hair.

"Fuck, Kai. I'm close." Kairi gagged slightly as he took more of him into his mouth moving his head at a fast pace and stroking what he couldn't fit in his mouth with his hand.

"I'm gonna cum, baby." Mattia moaned as Kairi swallowed around him and he came in the boys mouth.

"Now lemme sleep." Kairi laid down and slung an arm around Mattia, holding him close.

Mattia smiled at the boy and laughed slightly before kissing his sweaty forehead and going back to sleep.