⚠Intersex Kairi and Alvaro⚠ [S]

Everyone at the party was at least a little tipsy if not absolutely wasted.

Alejandro had Alvaro pinned underneath him on the bed as the both kissed each other breathless.
Alvaro moaned as Alejandro ran his hands up Alvaro's bare sides, gripping his hips tight and pulling then against his own.

That's when Kairi walked into the room.

"Alvaro you're gonna have to drive- oh that's hot." Alvaro and Alejandro's cheeks flushed as they scrambled away from each other.

"Oh stop, acting like I've never seen your pussy before."

"KAI!" Alejandro looked at the Asian boy in shock.

"I haven't seen your dick before though Ale. You're kinda big."
Kairi moved closer to them and sat at the end of the bed.

"Wanna join us?" Alvaro asked as Kairi ran his hand up his bare thigh.

Kairi nodded as he watched his fingers trail over the smooth skin of the boy's leg.

"Kiss me." Kairi looked up and kissed Alvaro, letting him slip his tongue into his mouth.

"Fuck..." Alejandro watched the two boys kiss and got closer to Kairi.

"Take your clothes off." He pulled Kairi's shirt over his head and listened to them whine as they broke the kiss.

Kairi reach between him and Alvaro and let his thumb rest over the boy's clit, moving in slow circles causing him to sigh into the kiss.

Alvaro had his hands wrapped in Kairi's hair as he pushed his hips down into his hand, lightly panting for breath and breaking the kiss.

"Varo, over the side of the bed, Kai, lay down in front of him." Alvaro laid over the side of the bed, after Kairi took his skirt and underwear off, with his head in Kairi's lap.

"You gonna be a good boy for me and eat Kai out while I fuck your pretty hole?" Alvaro nodded as Kairi gasped at his lewd words.

"Good boy." Alejandro let his fingers run down the boy's folds and thrusted them into his hole causing the boy to moan and hold onto Kairi's thighs.

"Ah...Ale please..." Alvaro begged as he pushed his hips back onto his hand.

Alejandro smiled and pulled his fingers out. Alvaro whined at the feeling but was quick to stop when he felt Alejandro's tip at his entrance.

He slowly pushed in and Kairi watched Alvaro's eyes roll back as he did.

"Damn, you must feel fucking big. Must feel so good." Alvaro whined and nodded mumbling 'so good'.

"Make Kai feel good to baby, you don't get to be the only one." Alejandro chuckled at the fucked out boy.

Kairi looked down at Alvaro and spread his legs for the boy who was eager to start pressing kisses to his thighs.

Kairi's breath picked up as he felt Alvaro's lips and tongue move closer to his heat.

Alvaro wrapped his arms around the back of Kairi's thighs as he pressed his tongue to his clit.

"Ah, fuck Varo." Kairi let one hand run through Alvaro's hair as he arched his back into him.

"My pretty boys, so good for me." Alejandro ran his hand down Alvaro's back, pushing him into the bed as he started to thrust into him.

Alvaro moaned against Kairi as he stuck two fingers into him, licking and sucking on his clit.

He thrusted his fingers in him at a quick pace while sucking hard on his clit.

"Ah, ah...Varo fuck I'm gonna cum!" Kairi cried as he pushed his hips to Alvaro's tongue.

"Cum for us Kai, wanna taste you." Kairi's eyes rolled back and he screamed as he came all over Alvaro's tongue, soaking his face in his release.

"ALE, Ale, fuck I'm gonna cum, please." Alejandro reached underneath Alvaro and rubbed quick circles on his clit causing the boy's thighs shake as he squirted all over his dick.

"Fuck! That was so hot." Alejandro pulled his hips back and came, fucking his cum into the tired oversensitive boy making him whine before pulling out and helping him onto the bed.

"I really hope I remember this tomorrow." Kairi said before passing out on Alejandro's chest, holding Alvaro's hand.