Little Space Trick-or-Treat

"Kaiwi! It Halloweeeeeen!" Mattia yelled as he threw himself onto Kairi's bed.

"I know bubby." Kairi smiled as he hugged the boy.

"Can we go twick or tweating pease?" Mattia asked, pressing his forehead to Kairi's and smiling.

"Well not big boy trick or treating but Ale had an idea so we're gonna go to his house okay?" Mattia nodded and and they got ready to go to Alejandro's house.

----

"Hi Miguel." Mattia giggled as the dog jumped on him and licked his face.

"Everyone's in the backyard." Alejandro whispered to Kairi who nodded.

"Matti we're gonna go to the backyard okay?" Mattia nodded and held Kairi's hand as they walked to the back.

"Happy Halloween!" All of the boys yelled as the three of them walked out the door.

In the yard were a few cardboard boxes colored to look like doors and at each one there was a person holding some candy to give to Mattia. The boy gasped as he looked at what his friends did just for him and Robert smiled and brought the boy a pumpkin bucket to "trick or treat" with.

Kairi held his hand and walked with him to each makeshift door. Mattia thanked each of his friends with a hug and they all went inside to watch a movie. Mattia shared his candy with them all as they watched the movie.

"Tank you guys." Mattia said to them all as they left Alejandro's house.

"Of course buddy." They all ave him a hug and Roshaun ruffled his hair.