Jerk [S]

stupid-hotline773 
I got this idea from them^🥺

"So let me get this right... you wanna jerk off together?" Alejandro asked his best friend who was sitting across from him. Kairi nodded with a slight shrug.

"Isn't that kinda gay?" Kairi laughed before replying. "Aren't you kinda gay?"

"True." Alejandro began to pull his pants down.

"Dude no warning?" Kairi laughed again to ease the awkwardness of the situation.

"Just take off your pants." Alejandro laughed while Kairi undid his button.

Both boys sat awkwardly next to each other on Kairi's bed, both slightly hard but too awkward to make the first move.

"Porn?" Alejandro asked.

"Uh yeah sure." Kairi grabbed his laptop and opened pornhub. "Um what do you-" Alejandro took the computer from him and typed into the search bar.

'Skinny asian twink fucked by-'

"AYO-" Kairi started as he watched him type.

"Shut the fuck up." Alejandro clicked on a video and turned the volume on low. He sat the computer in between the two of them and watched the screen.

Kairi squirmed uncomfortably as he watched the video, lightly palming his erection through his underwear.

"Yeah i'm done watching this." Alejandro closed the laptop as he turned his head towards Kairi.

Alejandro pulled his underwear down slightly and pulled his dick out, sucking his teeth lightly at the contact.

"Ah..." Kairi moaned quietly as he did the same, slowly stroking himself.

"Fuck." Alejandro started a steady pace as he watched Kairi's face scrunch as the small boy stroked himself.

Kairi felt his hand being pushed away before Alejandro's hand, a hand larger than his own, was wrapped around him.

Kairi gasped putting his hands on his thighs as Alejandro picked up a pace. Nail marks formed into his thighs as the pace got faster, Kairi practically begging for release.

"Fuck I'm so close, please." Kairi whined when he felt the contact leave his body. "You dick why'd you st- Oh fuck."

Kairi's hands wrapped into Alejandro's hair as he bobbed his head up and down the boy's length.

"Fuck Ale, I'm gonna cum." Kairi's breath was caught in his throat as Alejandro sucked hard. Kairi's eyes rolled back as he came in Alejandro's mouth.

Ale swallowed around him before continuing to bob his head. Kairi's thighs shook at the sensitivity and pushed Alejandro's head away.

Alejandro wiped his own cum off of his hand before grabbing both of their sweat pants and helping Kairi get dressed.

"You're gay as fuck." Kairi joked as he laid on the taller boy's chest, hugging him tightly as he listened to his heart beat.

"Says you, "Ale, I'm gonna cum~" Alejandro mocked the boy who's cheeks turned a dark pink as he hid his face.

"Shut up bitch." Kairi laughed it off and Alejandro did the same.

"You should be my boyfriend ahaha." Alejandro playfully suggested with a hint of seriousness in his voice.

"I mean shit...I'm down." Kairi looked up at him and kissed his cheek.

"Hell yeah!" Alejandro smiled and pecked Kairi's lips. "My pretty boyfriend~" Kairi smiled and hugged him tighter.

"Shhhh I'm tired." Alejandro laughed and kissed his forehead and rubbed his back.