yandere

I ran through the dark hallway as fast as I could in my state of panic. I heard "Where are you going shumai?" Echo throughout the halls which made me want to burst into tears. I just want to leave! "If you don't come back here and love me I'll kill you!" I tried to pull open the entrance doors but it was locked so I gave up on that option and ran up the stares to the second floor "come on shuichi...just tell me where you are I don't bite....unless you're into that then maybe I do" I heard his footsteps approaching quickly so I panicked and ran into a locker. My breathing was heavy as the boy walked right by the locker I was hideing in then he started to open each locker one by one "maybe you're in one of these lockers? Of course you would choose such a boring hiding spot" I covered my mouth just before a loud sob could blow my cover. I don't want to die...not like this...

The door to the locker slowly opened....

"Found you...."

I felt cold hands grab my collar and I was thrown to the ground of the school building. Before I could even try to get up he was on top of me "if you won't love me by your own free will...i'll just have to make you" He wrapped his hands around my throat, strangling me with little to no hesitation. I tried to get has hands off of me but his grip only got tighter "ko......ki.....chi....." I just barely choked out. It was getting harder to keep my eyes open but just as I was about to pass out he dropped his smile.

His grip loosened immensely and he just stared at me for a second "....i don't want to hurt you" He mumbled before getting off of me "I'm sorry....all I want is for you to love me but I went to far didn't I? Kaede....kiibo....rantaro....we were such good friends and now they're dead because of me.... IT'S ALL MY FAULT" I coward back as he broke a window in rage and picked up one of the glass shards. Now he has a weapon! "....ive become the thing I hated a monster, a murderer!" He continued before placeing the shard to his neck ".....im sorry shuichi but.....i don't deserve you either" Then he sliced his throat open in one quick motion.....

Now I have no friends

And no way out....

I was stuck with kokichi's corpse for the entire weekend.....

(If you're wondering why there was no 'notice me senpai' it's because shuichi is not kokichi's upperclassman therefore shuichi is not kokichi's senpai)