who's kokichi?

"Shuichi! What the hell!? wake up!"

I.....

"Y-you can't die on me I need you to s-stay strong..."

I can't.....

"The ambulance will be here soon please....j-just a little longer...."

Remember

Wh....why can't I remember!

I woke up to....white....nothing but blinding white.....what am I looking at? "Shuichi! You're finally awake!" I looked towards the sound to see a boy....he looks kind of familiar....where did I see him.... "I was asleep? For how long?" "A few months" I sat up to me met with a horrible dizzy feeling "why am I in the hospital?" The boy hesitated before staying "basically you jumped off of the school roof....the doctors say that you're lucky to survive" What? That doesn't sound like something I'd do..."...are you a nurse or something? Why are you here" "Nah...I'm your best friend....Remember?" ....i don't know anyone who looks like him at all....maybe he's an old friend I forgot about? That dosent sound right....

"I have a best friend?" He looked shocked by my words before quickly putting on a care free expression "I'm sorry but I don't know you" "You're being a real idiot shumai. I'm kokichi does that name ring any bells?" I shook my head "Are you messing with me" "Dude we've been best friends for like ten years how could you not remember me" All of the pressure he was putting on me made me even more nervous. Ten years? I don't think I've known anyone for that long "Do you remember anything? Anything at all!" "Yeah I think I'm a detective or something? I don't remember how I became one though...Uh....for some reason I remember a black and White Bear...and...i uhm...i go to....i think it was hopes peak academy for gifted juveniles or something....or maybe hopes peak is somewhere else"

Hopes peak...OH! "Wait no I remember you! We used to walk to school together and talk about our favorite animes...you told me that you would love if your life was an anime..." He paused "anything recent?" Recent? "What do you mean that is recent....like a few days ,or technically months, ago recent" "we haven't done that since middle school" Wait middle school? How long ago was that...how old am I? HOW OLD AM I. "How old am I?" ".....you're fifteen" What...no...no way I swear I'm thirteen right? My birthday was a few weeks ago!...or was it? I don't know anymore

_________________________________________

A few weeks later I was standing at a train station in the rain. Suddenly someone approached me and put their hand on my shoulder. I turned around but I didn't recognize her at all...she looks around my age though "hey what are you doing here I'm sure your parents are worried right?" I looked down "I'm waiting for my best friend. I promised I wouldn't go to school without him" She recoiled as she looked at me with a strange expression "school's been out for days now it's spring break...." "Whatever it's not like anyone cares about me anyway....besides him" "That's really sad shuichi-" "How the hell do you know my name"

She stayed silent for a moment before saying "we're in the same class....kaede akamatsu remember?" I shook my head "I'm sorry" ".....here I have something that will jog your memory follow me" She said before taking my hand and jogging down the sidewalk.

We went into her house up the stairs and into her room where I saw a white and gold grand piano. "That's a very pretty piano....do you play?" "Of course" She then sat down in the chair and started playing a song for me. It was beautiful and it sounded very familiar. I think it was called.....clair de line or something like that "....i remember something....i....i used to come over to your house when I was sad and you would play a song to cheer me up...." "You still do that....but don't worry I'm happy to play for you any time" "R-really?" "Yeah! Do you have any requests?"

I thought to myself. I only remember one song and it just so happens to be my favorite song "could you play meltdown?" "Sure"
_________________________________________

(Might turn this into a full story if I'm feeling up to it idk)