a fight over him

Kaede smiled as she sat next to shuichi in his dorm. they were just peacefully enjoying each other's company and reading a book together when kaede suddenly said ".....hey.....shuichi can I tell you something?" Shuichi turned his attention from the book to the blonde haired girl sitting next to him with a smile "sure, what is it kaede?" Kaede took a deep breath in to calm her nerves and comfessed "I lo-"

*ding dong*

......they both paused for a moment before shuichi said "sorry what was that kaede?" "I love-"

*ding dong* *ding dong* *ding dong* *ding dong* *ding dong* *ding dong*

"....i'll get it" Kaede said with a sigh as she reluctantly got up and opened the door to see a short purple boy standing there. It was kokichi ouma. She smiled as she clasped her hands together happily "Oh good morning kokichi how are you?" She said cheerfully but kokichi put his hand on her chest and pushed her aside "Move it tits I'm not here for you" He said rudely as he plopped himself in shuichi's lap "hey shumai~" Kokichi said as he wrapped his arms around shuichi's neck. Shuichi  looked at kaede then at kokichi nervously "kokichi what are you- mmph" He was interrupted by kokichi grabbing his head and giving shuichi a kiss that was obviously ment to spite kaede.

Kaede stared at them with rage boiling inside of her before she took a breath in to calm herself and grabbed kokichi, forcefully removing him from shuichi's lap and gently placing him on the floor then she pushed shuichi onto the bed and laid down next to him "kaede?" "Let's cuddle shuichi!" She said as she wrapped her arms around the blue haired male affectionately. Kokichi got off of the floor and laughed at them "cuddle? You really think you're going to win him over like that? Over here shuichi~" He said.

Once shuichi managed to separate from kaede and look at kokichi he saw the purple haired male taking off his scarf "she might be able to give really good cuddles but I can do so much more, now do you want someone as boring as her or do you want someone truly interesting" Kokichi bragged as he tossed his scarf aside "i-i uhmmm" Shuichi stuttered. Kaede got off of the bed and stood in front of kokichi "two can play at that game kokichi!" "Two can play but only one will win" Kokichi said as he booped her on the nose. Kaede stared into his eyes with pure determination flowing through her veins "I know I'll win!"

After thirty minutes almost all of their clothes had been taken off and thrown on the floor. kaede and kokichi stood there for a second, regretting their decision before kaede spoke up "s-so shuichi, who is it? Who do you choose?" Kokichi smirked "We all know I won but you might as well confirm it for this blonde haired bimbo" But they didn't get a response of any kind shuichi just sat there with an intense blush on his face....after a few moments shuichi finally said something "....why don't we just have a threesome" "....yeah okay" "Sure whatever"

And thus all relationship conflicts were solved forever you're welcome