together

Kaede sighed with disappointment as she stared at kokichi and shuichi fighting once again. Maki sat next to her "hey what's the matter" "I've been trying to get them closer and nothing has worked....if anything they've grown farther apart" Kaede said as she looked down "I just want them to be....together" Maki thought to herself then intertwined her fingers with kaede's "I can do that" "Really?" "Yeah....i'll show you in a few hours just be patient"
_________________________________________

"No!"

"Stop! Stop!"

"It hurts"

"I'm sorry!

"What did I ever do to you!?"

"Please!"

"I thought we were friends"

.......

...............

Kokichi woke up confused and dizzy "what the...." He looked around but all he saw was darkness..."hello?" He tried to get off of the bed he assumed was his but he felt a sharp pain go through him so he stayed in place. He looked at what was causing him pain and he saw that...

He and shuichi....

Were stitched together

Instead of panicking he looked around the room. He saw a lamp just in reach so he turned it on and was startled by maki staring him right in the eyes. Maki cracked a smile which made kokichi cower back a bit. It didn't take long for shuichi to wake up after kokichi awoke. He could tell that the taller male had woken up because of his screams. Kokichi couldn't tell if shuichi was screaming from pain or terror.

"....I'll be back soon" She said as she walked out

Immediately shuichi started breathing heavily "o-on the count of three let's try to get up" Kokichi said "one....two....three!" They stood up on three like kokichi said. They were stitched at the arm and at the leg which was just a bit awkward because of kokichi's hight. Kokichi couldn't see any sharp objects to cut the stitches so he decided to try and force them apart.

"KOKICHI STOP PLEASE!" Shuichi yelled desperately as he tried to stop kokichi from separating them "I'M....GETTING....OUT....OF...." Both of their arms and legs were absolutely gushing blood but kokichi couldn't feel anything due to the adrenaline he was getting however it was absolute torture for shuichi "STOP! STOP!" "HERE!"

The door swung open where a horrified kaede was standing next to a stone faced Maki "m....MAKI! WHAT DID YOU DO!" "You wanted them to be together...right" Kokichi froze then looked at kaede "you....." "Th-this isn't what I ment!" Maki froze before getting closer to her creation "you aren't needed anymore" The fact that she refered to them as one person instead of two made shuichi shiver. she walked out but she paused in the door way "play nice with him kaede" Then she was gone.

Shuichi tried to walk towards kaede but kokichi tried to follow Maki leading them to trip and fall on the floor "please...." Kokichi wimpered "Help us" Shuichi finished