Glasses

Everyone was told to meet in the gym for a special announcement so kokichi entered the gym to see a pair of glasses on a strange podium thing...."now that everyone is here I can explain why I've brought you here, would anyone like to try on these glasses?" Deep down kokichi really cared about his friends and he wouldn't want any of them to fall victim to this motive to he decided to....take one for the team as the say.

"Step aside, these could be useful for my world domination!" Kokichi said as he cautiously approached the glasses as if they would explode when he got too close but he still managed to keep his persona up. He placed the glasses on his head and he was immediately met with static....everything was gray....and everything looked as if it was made out of cardboard or was a prop. whenever he looked at someone they would appear to be dead (with a knife stabbed into their head, on fire, bullet wound ect) but for some reason everything looked normal in his peripheral vision.

It freaked him out but when he tried to take off the glasses they wouldn't move,like they were stuck to his head "what? What the hell is this" "It's the fifth motive silly! The only way to get those glasses off is if someone kills another person.....or if you kill yourself.....oh and did I mention that if you don't kill someone within five days those glasses will drive him insane so If you want to preserve your friends sanity you should hurry up and get killing!"

"he's....not our friend" Kaito said after a moment "nyeh....I don't think anyone is going to kill over him" Himiko said "The chances of anyone killing to take the glasses off of ouma is 15.11037 percent" Keebo chimed in "well....dont listen to this normal unremarkable girl over here (that's totally not the mastermind) but I don't think you chose the best person for this motive I don't think anyone likes kokichi" "What are you talking about? saihara-chan likes me right?" Shuichi stayed quiet "Saihara-chan?" Once again shuichi didn't answer he just looked away ".....Oh...."

kokichi swollowed the lump in his throat and faked a smile "whateves I don't need you anyway I have an organization with over ten thousand members remember? why do i need you to like me! I'll just find a way to get these glasses off myself!" Kokichi said before walking out of the room. The first place he went too was the library, maybe books would calm him down. He opened a book but it was blank on the inside. He threw it aside and then picked up another and another but they were all blank "ah! Kokichi stop throwing books at me!" He heard suddenly before turning around to see shuichi....he had a bullet wound through his chest but kokichi tried to convince himself that it wasn't real

"oh....shuichi.....what are you doing? surely you wouldn't want to spend time with me, a liar" "I heard the sound of books being thrown around so I wanted to see what was happening....why are you throwing books?" Kokichi sighed before tossing another book aside "they're all blank, like props In a TV show or something" Shuichi picked up one of the books and opened it "no they're not....they have words on them" "What?" Shuichi cleared his throat before reading off the page "long ago there were humans and monsters....and then they all died the end....." Shuichi stared at the book with a confused expression before setting it down

"Oh....well.....could you read to me or something?" Kokichi asked "Oh with those glasses on you can't see the words can you....i guess I'll read to you" Shuichi said before picking a book up off the floor and sitting next to kokichi "long ago a legend was wispered amongst shadows. It was a legend of hope. It was a legend of dispair. The legend of hopes peak academy. For years the people in towa city lived in peace however one girl named junko Enoshima aimed to destroy that peace. Monokuma's were unleashed amongst the towns people, killing the adults and brainwashing children this event became known as 'the tragedy'. To keep the students of hopes peak safe they shut down the school, boarded up the windows and kept the students inside. They thought the students would be safe but instead a killing game took place, killing ten of the sixteen students, during this killing game the legend known as the ultimate hope emerged and he (along with the other five students) we're able to bring hope and peace back to the world"

Dispite how dumb it sounded kokichi actually was a little inspired by the legend even if he didn't know if it was real, for all he knew shuichi could be making this shit up "but the successor of junko Enoshima, komaru naegi, has emerged creating dispair and chaos once again" That created a feeling in kokichi that could only be described as "...oh"

After a few minutes of sitting beside shuichi in silence kokichi eventually asked ".....Shuichi.....when I look through these glasses......why is nothing real?" shuichi looked down at kokichi with confusion "Huh? What do you mean" "Everything is gray there's this constant sound of static in my ears and everyone is dead!" Shuichi set down the book and held kokichi in his arms. The shorter male slowly relaxed and wrapped his arms around shuichi "take a deep breath, everything will be okay I promise"