I'll save you goddamn it!

I sat quietly on the swings gently rocking myself back and forth. I checked my phone. June twelfth four o'clock pm....such a pretty day....its a shame I don't have anything to do....i sighed and was about to head home when a boy sat on the swing beside me "oh um hello there" He smiled "hi! Whatcha doing?" I looked up at the clear sky "just....killing time" He laughed "I didn't know you were a murderer! Should I start running?" He quickly got off of the swings and started running. I laughed. I might as well play along.

I chased him around the block and he was about to cross another street but just at he took a few steps forwards into the street. It crashed though him, smashing him to bits. The driver heard his screams a little too late. The streets were coated in pink and it was getting hard to breathe. My eyes we're wide as I covered my mouth to keep from vomiting at the sight and before I knew it....

Everything dissapeared
_________________________________________

I sat quietly on the swings gently rocking myself back and forth....i guess I spaced off....I checked my phone. June twelfth four thirty pm....such a nice day....its a shame I don't have anything to do....i sighed and was about to head home when a boy sat on the swing beside me "oh um hello there" He smiled "hi! Whatcha doing?" I looked up at the clear sky "just...." My breath hitched as I recalled a hazy memory "enjoying the day" "Meh....i don't really like summer....its too hot for me....i like winter more"

We sat there for a while just talking when we heard a creak....a very worrying creak....then it broke. The metal came crashing down, breaking his bones to shards. the swing set had finally broke after all of these years. before I knew it the boy was on the ground next to me with the metal piercing through his heart. I was barely able to recognize his frightened face. I knew the swing set was old but I didn't expect....i didn't think....

My breathing got heavier and heavier and then

Everything dissapeared
_________________________________________

I sat quietly on the swings gently rocking myself back and forth....i guess I spaced off....I checked my phone. June twelfth four thirty pm....i....dont feel safe here anymore. I was about to head home when a boy sat on the swing beside me "no!" I cried out. He looked at me with a confused expression "um....this swing set is really old and the chains might break...." He shrugged and got up. I followed. He smiled "so ummmm whatcha doing?" I looked up at the clear sky "i was just heading home..." "Oh okay....actually....i happen to have an extra movie ticket on me and I don't want to waste it so do you want to go with me?" "Sure....anywhere but staying here"

We walked all the way to the movie theater together and were walking to the room where the movie was being shown when we saw that there was actually two floors to the movie theater. I guess it makes sense....this place used to be a hotel after all "ooh! I have an idea! I'll take the elevator, you take the stairs and we'll see who gets there first" That didn't sound like a good idea at all....i shook my head "let's just take the stairs" He sighed but followed me up the stairs anyway.

I thought everything would be fine until he tripped and fell all the way back down the stairs "ARE YOU OKAY?" I cried to no avail. The more stairs he fell down the more I noticed the trail of blood following him down the stairs until he came to a stop at the bottom, blood pooling at his head. I rushed down the stairs as fast as a could and kneeld beside him inspecting his head to see that when he fell the stairs cracked his skull open. Blood covered my hands and I stared at his lifeless body with wide eyes.

And then everything dissapeared
_________________________________________

I sat quietly on the swings gently rocking myself back and forth. I checked my phone. June twelfth four o'clock pm....i sighed and was about to head home when a boy sat on the swing beside me "hello there" He smiled "hi! Whatcha doing?" I looked up at the clear sky....i'm sorry...."just....killing time" He laughed "I didn't know you were a murderer! Should I start running?" He quickly got off of the swings and started running. I laughed. I might as well play along.

I chased him around the block and he was about to cross another street but just at he took a few steps forwards into the street...i grabbed the back of his shirt and pushed him out of my way. The last thing I saw was the traffic light turning red, bright red before It crashed though my body, hitting me instead of him. Everything hurt but that was the least of my concerns. I laid in the street unable to move my body but I looked at the boy to see his terrified face. I managed a smile before everything dissapeared for the very last time...
_________________________________________

I was taking a walk in the park when I saw that boy on the swing set. Looks like I've failed again....i sat beside him just as he was about to leave "Hi! Whatcha doing?"

(Fun fact! Most of these deaths are based off of fears that I have)